• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

IT LIVES! The "What happens to a savage when you just don't care" thread

Got any photos of it chap? Would be good to see what kind of condition it's in to start with then document it through its life :D

Right a little update, its been nice and dry this afternoon but my focus has been on my baja. 

However I got some time to look at the savage and I wanted to get it started. However the batteries I have for a roto start I had laying around were dead so I am currently charging them and only got a chance to change the RX to a flysky and test the servos (they all work). So the thread isn't boring I took some better pictures of the savage for you all. Wow its clean at the moment, we should have a poll on what people think will break first ;)

9ejgD2P.jpg?1Y3lBRhj.jpg?1o9un21L.jpg?1kXzn3fO.jpg?1

If it's anything like my Savage was when I first got it (old Savage 3.5) then it'll be fuel tank, then a diff. Then a lower arm and/or bulkhead.

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to get some footage of how I beat my brushless summit & Turnigy 1/16 buggy on here, seein as there's been no action yet :whistling:

Well I am keeping it updated as so far have been keeping to the days I have said. I am quite busy but as said earlier in the post I will be starting and getting a video tonight. Patience its a virtue :)

First thing to break? - stripped spur gear, followed by the OWB :xd:

Do we win a biscuit or something if we guess right?! - If so, I'll have a jaffa cake please (if that's classed as a biscuit))