• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Check this ebay listing for phantom he found

i would be reporting that mate if theres anything you can recognise, like the lipo hot holding charge sounds very suspect also being located in manchester :whistling:  :whistling:

i would call his bluff mate, ask him a few questions about it without letting on  if you know what i mean :thumbsup:

i would be reporting that mate if theres anything you can recognise, like the lipo hot holding charge sounds very suspect also being located in manchester :whistling:  :whistling:

i would call his bluff mate, ask him a few questions about it without letting on  if you know what i mean :thumbsup:

dont have ebay mate but have asked a mate to see if we can go and view it i will then take a lipo and see if it connects to my TX also i have the serial numbers on the box it came in too so theres no way to get out of that   :xd:

• Like 1

He probable changed the props in the hope of getting it working then realised it was a bit above him.

Does that look like your lipo ? 

Id say is it ok if i pop round an look at it , an check the serial no's out if they have any ? strange being in manc too. ask his p.o code see how far from you he is. an if you do get feds involved they can check his passport see if he has been to polski ..

Edited by Trans4Mation

dont have ebay mate but have asked a mate to see if we can go and view it i will then take a lipo and see if it connects to my TX also i have the serial numbers on the box it came in too so theres no way to get out of that   :xd:

Keep us updated mate :good:

how about getting this add removed from off here too ? incase hes on here an pulls the add or wonders why its had more hits than jls lol or way to many watchers ? just a thought till heb sorts it ...good luck bud  :thumbsup:

Edited by Trans4Mation

Is it me or is them props not on right the back 2 look the same mate !!

Well spotted mate back 2 are the same way round and the front 2 are same way round   :xd:

Just waiting for a message back to have a look at it

He probable changed the props in the hope of getting it working then realised it was a bit above him.

Does that look like your lipo ? 

No mine was original one plus that has diff plugs on and are not even xt60  :xd:  his are ec3 on the lipo so dont knwo if he has tested it ?

You know what as well mine didnt have the stickers on the motors either nor did i tape the ariel to the leg either  :shockingscary:

Gonna try and get a viewing sometime if he lets me view it may even phone police and tell them what is going on see if they go round but prob not knowing the police lol  :sly:

Edited by hebby

Just had a look at his purchase/selling history, nothing to do with RC before it seems so reckon his story about finding it is true but as to it being found in Poland, well doesnt add up. Not to trying to add fuel to the fire but could be worth a punt.

i reckon , taking a battery and your transmitter with you to see if it binds will tell you instantly

but take a bind plug with you just incase it doesnt bind

to say he has no rc purchase history or knowledge , he managed ok to hook upto his pc and find out about it

very suspicious but i hope it is yours and you can get it back with no agro ect

ash

The closer you look at the ad the more it just dosen't add up

First the props are on wrong so this has never been flown this way so how the heck did it fall from the sky 

Second battery connectors are wrong so could never be plug together or flown  

Third he said he charged the battery With what ?? how many folks will have a lipo charger to hand or even know to use one for different batteries ??

Forth he found it in Poland and is selling in the UK

Little list of things that stack up probably more if i look closer and read in between the lines 

I'd get the guys address go for a look take your remote if it binds explain its yours get no joy report it to ebay as stolen then the bugger wont sell it as it will get removed.. Maybe its your maybe not but it certainly don't all add up and something is not right  

• Like 1

The closer you look at the ad the more it just dosen't add up First the props are on wrong so this has never been flown this way so how the heck did it fall from the sky  Second battery connectors are wrong so could never be plug together or flown   Third he said he charged the battery With what ?? how many folks will have a lipo charger to hand or even know to use one for different batteries ?? Forth he found it in Poland and is selling in the UK Little list of things that stack up probably more if i look closer and read in between the lines   I'd get the guys address go for a look take your remote if it binds explain its yours get no joy report it to ebay as stolen then the bugger wont sell it as it will get removed.. Maybe its your maybe not but it certainly don't all add up and something is not right

Think you've hit the nail on the head there, why would you bring this all the way from Poland and try and sell it hear ??

I think he found yours, tried to fix it up but had no idea what he's doing and thought sod this I'll sell it.

Deffo take the police with you or if not then take a friend and get them to film the event.

Hebby get round there quick mate, I'd say it's deffo yours!!! Strange that the ebay auction has now ended?????

Edited by Carl160180

yep the sale has ended not meet the required placeholder price.

two front props not correct and two rear, trying to fly this quad upon arming and power it will flip

like a toy dog does, note one of the arms has damage. 

hebbys lost quad was said to be damaged arm, a bust prop to anyone is a broken arm.

not what we expect. ,,, DJI would NEVER ship with the cheap 8mm slowfly black props fitted.

Poland my shizzle , yeah more like poland the frozen food store on some back street in manc lol

I cant even get his address lads i dont have ebay i did ask a mate to try get a viewing but dont think he messaged back yet  :sly:  either way its not listed now so am knackered  :sly:  :sly:  :sly:

some thing dont add up story wise, 

way the slow fly props are installed incorrect, but it flys lol, aye so does mine .... into the ground at full whack

when propped like that, been tested how ? needs tx to test quad even via PC and the Dji GUI.

dji power lead - battery not a match, and its sold without a TX,

also poland, why ship a quad back to uk when you could sell it just as quick in poland.

something not right about this sale advert tbh.

Anyone wanna message him give him my phone number 07946114868 and tell him if he doesnt phone me today ill go to police as i have his ebay ID  :thumbsup:

Anyone even able to find his email address so i can stick it in facebook and get a rough idea of where he lives?

I cant even get his address lads i dont have ebay i did ask a mate to try get a viewing but dont think he messaged back yet  :sly:  either way its not listed now so am knackered  :sly:  :sly:  :sly:

report to cops, 

give them the serial numbers etc etc, who else you contacted ie : other shops,

also say the quad will not work unless it see's the transmitter it bound to, if its yours the tx and quad will bind

they are as one unit. you can prove the device is yours.

now cops have a theft and handling stolen goods charge to throw around,