• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 9e

BusyBeingBorn

I have my hyper 9e for sale. In good condition. Has a hobby wing 80a esc and 2200kv castle creations motor fitted. Will come with a set of lipos, 2 x 2s 6500mah lipos. Also has a as savox 1256 fitted, which is a month old.

2013-03-19201033.jpg

IMG-20130319-WA0001.jpg

Will come with red shell aswell but its damaged, usable with the Velcro fitted but has a few splits front and back.

IMG-20130323-WA0006.jpg

Edited by BusyBeingBorn

• 2 weeks later...

I paid for the Castle 2200 KV motor on 21/05/2013.

It has still not been delivered. Seller is not responding to PM's even though he has visited this forum and been on the Maxbashing forum too.

Just thought other members should also be aware there seems to be an issue over on MBUK too ( http://www.maxbashing.com/mbforum/showthread.php?47297-Spektrum-DX3S-radio-gear ).

I have filed a PayPal dispute.

Thanks.

I paid for the Castle 2200 KV motor on 21/05/2013.

It has still not been delivered. Seller is not responding to PM's even though he has visited this forum and been on the Maxbashing forum too.

Just thought other members should also be aware there seems to be an issue over on MBUK too ( http://www.maxbashing.com/mbforum/showthread.php?47297-Spektrum-DX3S-radio-gear ).

I have filed a PayPal dispute.

Thanks.

If he's not a gold member and his inbox is full - he wont be able to get pm's will he?

Have you tried emailing him using his paypal email address?

Edited by MAZ
  • Like 1

The forum won't let you send PM's to someone who has a full inbox. It allowed me to send them so his inbox must not be full.

The paypal dispute is all done through the email address provided as it is less likely to go into his junk box than if I sent one myself.

Finally none of it explains why he has been on the forum and not even read my pm. Even though he has posted over at mbuk during the same time period.

The member he has sold to over there is also having issues.

I will happily amend all comments and rescind the PayPal dispute if he can provide a satisfactory solution to this problem.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

I have still not received the Castle 2200 motor that I paid for on 21st May. This seller has ignored all correspondence, both on here and on MBUK. He has also completely ignored all of the Paypal correspondence in regard to the dispute and the claim.

I cannot recommend this seller to anyone. Fortunately I paid by PayPal goods (this seller initially asked me to use gift - which further increases my suspicions he could be a scammer). As such Paypal has found in my favour in the claim I have made.

However, the chances are his PayPal account (which is actually in his friends/relatives name) will be empty so even though I may get my money back, he has done someone, somewhere out of money. Not good, and certainly not honest.

So in principle I have to call this seller a scammer.

The member that was dealing with him on another item over on MBUK has also had no joy in getting an honest response from this seller, only empty promises. He has also not yet received the item he paid for.

I should note also that BusyBeingBorn actually sold the H9 kit on Ebay.

Beware of this seller. I advise that you avoid at all costs. (not that I think you will have to - he has scammed his money and run. I doubt he will ever come back here - but if he does, avoid him)

Thanks

• Like 1