• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Associated QS Apex Mini & Rival Mini MT

onroad_mania

TeamAssociatedQSApexMini-1.jpg

Team Associated introduce the Qualifier Series Apex Mini Touring cars. The ready-to-run cars base on the iconic RC18 chassis and feature a 4WD shaft drivetrain, full ball bearings, symmetrical lower suspension arms, adjustable fluid-filled shock absorbers and a 370-size high-performance motor. Available with blue or yellow

They are nice!!

Loving the MMT.

Nice that they call them 'mini', leaving the 'micro' door open as Losi did for smaller stuff!!

Nice how the Skyline shell's called a Niteline ... - should have lights!!!!

Al.

Talk about re-releases! They re-released the RC18R and RC18MT. Might pick up the Apex, slap on a Subaru bodyshell or something, install some cheap brushless set and have fun!

The paint job on the MT is horrid :lol:

Ha it sure is! I was tempted by one of the kit versions to replace my Savage XS SS but not sure about the durability of them. My XS is starting to show signs of wear on the gearbox outdrive cups.

Ha it sure is! I was tempted by one of the kit versions to replace my Savage XS SS but not sure about the durability of them. My XS is starting to show signs of wear on the gearbox outdrive cups.

These are remakes of the RC18 series. People have literally had those tiny things run over by cars without major damage. They're tightly packed, good handling tough little buggers for a good price! I would not let it replace your Savage XS though, as the larger size of the thing gives it many more places to run.

I think the onroad is kind of cute :)

Don;t like the look of the truck so much... tiny monster truck just seems pointless.

I'm assuming it can take a mild brushless setup along with some small LiPos. Would be really handy if my 1800Mah 2S LiPos would fit it

• 2 weeks later...