• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Newbie from Oldham

Cheers , I av seen u on the thread for bashing around Rochdale and Burry . May join u boys for a bash at Newhey quarry when I get engine run in if u still meet there .

We will meet up, welcome to the forum and spending cash we ain't got.

Some wise words jony  :thumbsup:

Yea we had a couple of meets at newhey and once weather picks up a bit will be there some more and also at 3 sisters wigan with some of the other lads  :hahadance:

Sounds good , will meet up sometime . May need some L plates at first , but by the time this weather picks up for quarry to be fit I may be an expert !

We all been there even if it was 22 years ago for me :-0

Don't worry anyway it's all about fun not who's the best ;-)

Royton is close aswell when its gets.lighter i will pop to the quarry at evenings

Let us know when your going up jony and i will fly over :-)

Plus will have the DJI Phantom then too for some Ariel footage :-)

Edited by hebby

May join u boys if u don't mind and I can make the time . Had mine out today , hard to start and then after I had run one tank couldn't get it going again , hope this was just the cold as it was -1 , god I must be daft . Would be nice to mix with some of u more experienced guys and maybe pick up some tips !

May join u boys if u don't mind and I can make the time . Had mine out today , hard to start and then after I had run one tank couldn't get it going again , hope this was just the cold as it was -1 , god I must be daft . Would be nice to mix with some of u more experienced guys and maybe pick up some tips !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA More experienced where did you get that from? 

All were good at is breaking and fixing 

But yeah anytime mate more the merrier but i reckon after a few bashes you will want to turn to brushless  :yes:  i was the same i was more into largescale ( petrol ) and now love brushless and the speed and ease of everything its simply plug and play then break fix and then plug and play and thats the cycle really and all in between you are skint  :030:

Edited by hebby

No probs Easter hols looking a defo

Yeah jony defo mate just give us a text or sumat first so can get an argument going with the missus the day before   :whistling:  :xd: