• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

All your Heli Videos here

Well after the heli section is growing and pulling more traffic i thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where you can put all our successful or unsuccessful flights all in one place  :thumbsup:

I will start - 

Took my 130x down the park a few weeks ago and did a few flips  :hahadance:

will be posting some 450 3d videos in the coming weeks 

Now to see all your heli ventures , get posting people 

if anybody has any ideas how to improve this thread feel free to pm me 

Edited by leongordon234

I don't have a single video of me flying :confused: I must sort some sort of head mounted cam as I fly on my own mostly atm. Sure the lads at the club would be happy to hold a camera for me but just not been there due to pants weather. Will get a vid asap. Look forward to seeing everyone else flying, be good to see each others progress etc..

It does seem that way but i was gentle with her :thumbsup:  , i was trying to fly backwards hence the nose going up and down and i also need to adjust the throttle curve as i need moar power  :hahadance:

Edited by leongordon234

Nice one Leon, pretty good vid from that camera where did you get it? Plenty space on that field, great flight for a maiden. My 400 maiden didn't go to well :lol: Where is the crash vid? :D

I got it off ebay it was only

Hot off the press a new video from me  :thumbsup: 

Its the long awaited crash video and if you have been following my 450 thread you know it wont be flying for a few weeks haha 

anyway i ask the usual , please press the like button and don't forget to subscribe and comment 

stay tuned for more videos from RcActionUk

enjoy  :yes: 

Cornwall looking OK there, try and get it off the ground a bit and it should be easer as 1) or out of ground effect and 2) u won't meedntp keep worrying about planting it into the floor.

Altitude is life for any flying machine, the higher u go the more time you have to recover if anything goes wrong, but well done for a first flight with it looking good!

But take it down the flying field and get it to head height or higher it will become just that little bit easier.

• Like 1

0s to 1:40s your fighting them sticks, cyclic and pitch, then afterwards you start to relax the worry moves away.

1:40s : you start to get the hang, and i bet in your mind you said, " hey i can fly this thing" 

and then you gain that little extra hight to overcome prop wash. 

More  practice flying buddy, was a windy day for flying, but your getting the hang of it.

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback, I do have a confidence issue with the heli, last time I tried to get into them I took off and destroyed one and gave up, that was 2 or so years ago, so I am taking it steady lol.

Next flight though I will record and will try and be higher :D Been on the sim  :yes: