• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Your location

3.0dundee

As title says put your location in here make it easier to arrange bash's etc And ill update first post with names and locations :)

3.0dundee-Dundee

msg-Houston Renfrewshire

Andythecrane-Laurencekirk Aberdeenshire

The Dark Knight-Aberdeen

spacker-Glasgow

David84-Glasgow

cotter-Bathgate

loader-Bathgate

rusty1103-Edinburgh

mjirvine-Glasgow

gazzab-Ayr

Praet0r87-Near Dunbar east lothian

caleebra- Aberdeen

richiemac-Inverness

AHL wallace-fraserburgh

Biohazrd-Dundee

HootMaRoot-stornoway

Paulramage-Bathgate

Edited by 3.0dundee

Aye that would be good. Are there any local meet ups or favored bashing locations?

I found a map on an old thread in the forum but hasn't been updated for a while:

https://maps.google....31d96ec38&msa=0

Cool, theres not any local meet ups that I know of, I'm usually just the lone basher, I mainly goto some of the skateparks in and around Aberdeen. But I have recently started racing Mardaves down at Newtonhill and will be starting to race 1/10 off road electric buggies down in Stonehaven.

The Stonehaven guys are fantastic!

I raced there a couple of years ago, I even started an Indoor club in Westhill but had to move to Cambridge for work. I'm back in Westhill, Aberdeenshire again atm.

I have a DEX210 to race, a FTX Carnage to Bash and a new Twin Hammers to go on forest walks...I also have a micro maverick ION 1:18th for indoor fun and can possibly arrange some indoor fun if others have micros.

K

• Like 1

The Stonehaven guys are fantastic!

I raced there a couple of years ago, I even started an Indoor club in Westhill but had to move to Cambridge for work. I'm back in Westhill, Aberdeenshire again atm.

I have a DEX210 to race, a FTX Carnage to Bash and a new Twin Hammers to go on forest walks...I also have a micro maverick ION 1:18th for indoor fun and can possibly arrange some indoor fun if others have micros.

K

Yeah the guys are great :thumbsup:

Where about did you run the club in Westhill?

I have my Mardave GT12 & DEX210 for racing, I have a Savage XS SS for bashing but it's out of action just now, I might be putting it up for sale soon.

Will you be racing at Stonehaven with you DEX210? I recently bought a DEX210 so will be racing when it starts middle of March.

I ran the club at the Scout HQ on old skene road... not a huge place but was fun. Perfect for micros though.

If I'm still here over the summer I'll be racing at Stonehaven yeah :). Looking forward to seeing Phil and the chaps again.

I'm hoping to stay in Scotland...it's my home. But may have to move for work. Trying freelance atm so if that pays the bills I'm staying :)

• Like 1