• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your 1/1 cars!

landmaxdriver

who the hell p*ssed in your cornflakes princess? get a grip son you aint drift king or Michael Schumacher curb your attitude and wind your neck in  

oh and just to annoy you some more, you can even take it through mcdonalds

b3d27b4c-fd38-4eb5-b56c-50b05879f1f2.jpg

LOL @ you.

I struggle to see where I made any reference to been a "race car driver", or a "drift king". You were the one bringing up a Radical as a daily......

I think its perhaps you who needs to "curb his attittude".

Saying that, I'd be an angry so and so if I owned a PT Cruiser......

However, if the Radical is what you would spend

Edited by Guns

The "Radical as daily driver" thing was, as far as I saw it, a tongue in cheek comment. Ok, it aint the most practical car ever but it is road-legal. I think you kinda went off on an unnecessary rant there Guns. You coulda just said "Yeah, it's road-legal but I need something a lil more practical". 

Chewie nailed it. 

I cant be an angry pt owner, how can you be angry when a car gives you 2 YES 2! arm rests for the driver and electric seat height adjustment and all sorts.

its like a bimmer..but with more character 

• Like 1

Dude, 25 aint old. And you've got a beemer. I had a 1.3 Astra when I was 25. Think you need to chill.

Ahh but all can be had as an optional extra lol

lmfao so true, i think all the gadgets in my car were optional extras as mine is a higher spec touring model lol 

I don't get why people get so elitest over cars on here. Everyone chill out!

oh its like everything, airsoft was the same, big men arguing like little girls, i just like to fan the flame and lol away 

bonez, is it a happy tractor that does wheelies? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DSC04166_zps75bd58e9.jpg

1983 Fiesta Mk1 1.1 Quartz, 1 of 5 left on the road, only one in black ;)

Edit, and after reading recent posts in this thread thought id add that yes it was black from factory, yes its had a full respray in its original colour and yes i paid over

Edited by CPV657Y

DSC04166_zps75bd58e9.jpg

1983 Fiesta Mk1 1.1 Quartz, 1 of 5 left on the road, only one in black ;)

Edit, and after reading recent posts in this thread thought id add that yes it was black from factory, yes its had a full respray in its original colour and yes i paid over

I'm curious, do you think he's blind?

I was just thinking, we all have the blatant, sheer ugliness of a chrysler crossfire engraved into our minds and wondered why Percy had the notion to remind us that such a car existed. I was just trying to be polite but to hell with that now

• Like 2

Good cars the mondeo very underrated been running the 220 for a few years now.

I had an ST220 Estate ( in the common blue ) 52 plate and 5 speed. Had it for a year or so back in 2007 and parted it in for a 2.2 TDCi Ghia X. Dropped a Bluefin onto it and had it roaded. It left the 220 for dust and ate quite a few scoobies. Aaah the joy of 418nm of torque. 182 BHP too but that doesnt matter when you got torque like that. Couldnt stop it spinning in 4th.  Comfy car but a mechanical money pit. the V6 is the reliability choice.