• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

show us your scaler!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just finished the build.At the moment its a standard chassis (CC01). except for a bearing kit and 55t crawler motor,I've also added LEDs to the front spot lamps,and clipped the turn stops back.SAM_0025.jpgSAM_0026.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 25/08/2012 at 10:04, tom's rc said:

so every other type of car have one of these threads, tc, buggys and truggys and monster trucks, so why not scale cars ?

well here you can post pictures of your scaler and not feel as if your on your own!!!

Hello Tom, so i can post pics in this forum, any chance you could tell me how to post more than one pic? I try but im told i can only upload 0.14MB. Cheers

59 minutes ago, Breitling.1884 said:

Hello Tom, so i can post pics in this forum, any chance you could tell me how to post more than one pic? I try but im told i can only upload 0.14MB. Cheers

Make a Photobucket account, go into the settings and set the picture size to around 800x600, that will upload decent sized images without being too massive for people with small screens and they will be plenty small enough.

Don't go on the 'attach media' stuff, just upload to an image host (Photobucket being the most popular) and then copy and paste the IMG links onto a post here.

Far better than being limited by the failing forums sizes :lol::P

• 3 months later...

Finished my first Tamiya Kit yesterday:

29454464505_ba96b39d0f_b.jpg

29419791126_dc7b1f7dae_b.jpg

The standart MF-01X chassis:

29374089801_d8ede9569a_b.jpg

ESC is the included 02S, RX is this one:

29345600282_97132db1c7_b.jpg

The next things I wanna do to it are waterproof the electronics and give it some grubbier tires.

• Like 1