• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi every one I'm from Bolton and was wanting to come an see u all bash I have a vorza was wondering if someone could tell me how to get to we're u bash :)

Usually by car  :thumbsup:

some have been on the train but its a 5-10 min walk  :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

not been on here for a while as i have had alot going on at home and met a new girlfreind at the end of last year and we are expecting a baby soon. also i have got more into the helis so i thougfht i would give you guys first refusal on any of my cars. as any of you know that have bashed with me they are all beasts and everything is going so if any of you guys would like anything inparticular then just message me but everythjing is going . i am going to do a for sale section in the next couple of days but just as a little short list here are some of the bits

losi 8 2.0 all eu parts bar the chassis with mamba 2650 combo, hpi wr8 leccy with ken block shell seriously hopped up (all alloy parts that are available are on along with shock upgrade), team associated sc8 with hopped up alloy shocks (not cheap) and few other bits. spekky dx4 in box, mamba monster esc brand new not even been soldered, loads of other bits also available and i am not expecting stupid money. lost my phone at weekend and my tablet is in repair shop so cannot take pics till tomorrow so will do a proper write up in for sal;e section then but thought i would give you guys first refusal.. thanks and sorry i havent seen u all this summer

Yo bobby good hear from you. To be honest know ones been out yet I've been well to busy I've tinkered in the shed but not had time to get out. Keep one of those cars for next year. Congrats on the the baby.

not been on here for a while as i have had alot going on at home and met a new girlfreind at the end of last year and we are expecting a baby soon. also i have got more into the helis so i thougfht i would give you guys first refusal on any of my cars. as any of you know that have bashed with me they are all beasts and everything is going so if any of you guys would like anything inparticular then just message me but everythjing is going . i am going to do a for sale section in the next couple of days but just as a little short list here are some of the bits

losi 8 2.0 all eu parts bar the chassis with mamba 2650 combo, hpi wr8 leccy with ken block shell seriously hopped up (all alloy parts that are available are on along with shock upgrade), team associated sc8 with hopped up alloy shocks (not cheap) and few other bits. spekky dx4 in box, mamba monster esc brand new not even been soldered, loads of other bits also available and i am not expecting stupid money. lost my phone at weekend and my tablet is in repair shop so cannot take pics till tomorrow so will do a proper write up in for sal;e section then but thought i would give you guys first refusal.. thanks and sorry i havent seen u all this summer

I may be interested in the wr8, been thinking of getting one for a while :)

Keep an eye on the for sale section kangarilla And I will try and send U some pics via pm to give U first refusal.. Good to hear from U too les how come no one has been going anymore?? Seems there was alot of us going then everyone stopped at once

Edited by bobby288

Let me know a price on the Losi 8 Bobby :thumbsup:

. Will do mate. I still got the mamba esc brand new aswell if U want it hebs but was hoping to sell the losi artr with 2650 and mamba in it. Still got to tinker with them a bit and give everything a good clean before I post them up but like I said I ain't lookin for stupid money so will give U guys first refusal once there cleaned;)

Not to sure why no one else has gone but I've just been to busy I know pat and mark have took a year out cos the kids and they are into rock climbing (not RC rock climbing but actual) I've been tinkering and do hope to get out soon

Keep an eye on the for sale section kangarilla And I will try and send U some pics via pm to give U first refusal.. Good to hear from U too les how come no one has been going anymore?? Seems there was alot of us going then everyone stopped at once

• 1 month later...

Ground should be good with the weather we've had im going to try and get over there myself not been out this year as I've been to busy and I have a brand new just run in hyper ss that needs its first breakage. ????