• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

Woohooo we now have our own shiny new section :) thanks to nick.

Ok then this topic is for 3 sisters bashes only, I'll stick the postcode and map up later for those that need directions etc.

Were there most weekends either Saturday or Sunday weather dependent.

Let's keep this thread just for bash dates and times etc and we can start another thread for discussing the craziness that happens :)

• Like 2

I'm going this week not been for the last few weeks :( so I'm really looking forward to it, bringing all the cars sick of coming with one and breaking it after 30 mins and watching everyone else. So this week it's vroom vroom time :D

Any chance of a lift please nosense or someone

Whats wrong with a pushbike matty ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Might make an appearance with the blackout tomorrow :-) just have to convince the missus to start packing for Egypt Monday instead of tomorrow :-0

Forgot to ask as well if anybody come across a shock spring bottom holder off my Baja ? Lost it last time when Nosense decided to cartwheel my Baja a number of times :-) and could do with finding it :-/

Forgot to ask as well if anybody come across a shock spring bottom holder off my Baja ? Lost it last time when Nosense decided to cartwheel my Baja a number of times :-) and could do with finding it :-/

I have got some spare ones mate if ya need them

Cheers mate :-) did have 2 spare but pulled bottoms from 4 shocks so lost um :-/ now av got limiting cables but on of my shock towers has stripped so can't fit um til get a new rear shock tower :-/

Looks like I'll be there lads missus has said we can pack Monday :-) so gonna make sure everything is running tomorrow before I set off then gonna throw it all in car and fly up might even bring the ramp again :-)

Just drill it right through and put a nut and bolt on it that's what I have got on mine and not had any issus

Drill what ? It's the retainer cap thing that hooks round the shaft to keep spring I place mate lol

I think I may be able to pop along to say HI and have a bit of a play. Can someone just confirm the directions please?

Three Sisters Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield Wigan WN4 8DD

https://maps.google....481334&t=h&z=18

its the bit of wasteland on the left its behind a load of tree's you should see a few cars as you come onto the road just follow the path through the tree's mate :thumbsup:

Edited by hebby