• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Losi "Ultimate" SCTE

.AJ.

Plus funshobby are a great seller. Never had any problems with ordering from them at all and delivery times a reasonably good considering its overseas.

Hope I am not raining on anyones parade (especially yours AJ) but can we do all these updates and questions on the dedicated Losi SCTE thread. Is that ok or am I being anal. Lol.

• 1 month later...

Nice one, I've seen your username on there on also on rctech before, welcome to MSUK mate :)

Thanks ! :)

I was wondering, how much slop does your steering have ?

I've upgraded mine with aluminum servo horn, HA pivot balls, but i still think it has too much slop in the steering. (Especially the wheel on the battery-side)

I'm wondering if switching to all-aluminum parts (like integy or strc) for the steering bell, ackerman and steering knuckles would take out some of that slop..

Most of it seems to be due to play in the ackerman and for the rest it's just cumulative over all the parts I guess...

Yea my steering is pretty sloppy, I changed the same bits as you but also used 8ight rod ends which seem to wear better than the Ten ones. To be honest I don't think the slop takes alway any performance and mine always drives straight as a die :)

Edited by .AJ.

• 7 months later...