• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Yes , eBay potential scam. One for the mods on here

Pearce

a

ive never used ebay either! do you believe me???

i didnt say if i believed it or not, just passin on what he told me.

but trophy wife, flash car and posh holidays, stands to reason that he may want to raise extra funds my any means

people need to stop starting new threads on this they start off ok then wham someone starts it all off again.mods need to just close it then when people start either receiving goods or getting refunds a new thread can be started so people can say what happend to them.

no more if it looks to good to be true carp

if we have been scammed weve been scammed we all can claim through paypal if we havent are goods will come.

• Like 2

Again, How will the goods come??? The Guys Been kicked Off Ebay and Hatzy even said himself it Was paypal who shut him down, So where is he going to get our Address's from? And even if he could send them, Are paypal going to give him His account back so he can get the Money?

the same question again!!!!! he may not be a scammer it may be a mistake we dont know so why point the finger???

here it is more clearly for you, if he isnt a scammer he may have got peoples address's off ebay before the account got locked not everyones but a few thats how are goods may come.

if he is a scammer they wont come obviously and in a week or 2 we will all get a refund magic hay!

why argue about it who cares if he is a scammer or not we will get are money back and ebay/paypal will do their best to get him done for it

If it's a simple problem, then PayPal/E-Bay will give him access to the details once it;s sorted. Otherwise if it's a scam, then the scammer will have done a runner with whatever funds he has lifted from the account before it got shut down.

Either way, as has been said MANY times....

If you raise a PayPal / E-Bay dispute for non receipt of goods you will get a refund. You may even get your goods.

If you have nothing to actually add to the facts, don't bother posting the same old stuff that's already been posted a dozen times.

Hi guys,

He posted on the RC Heli Addict forum, if he isn't lieing I feel very sorry for the guy. Paypal can be very brutal.

NO ONE HAS BEEN SCAMMED! Ebay closed my account not me! Half the items have been shipped but when my Ebay acct was closed I lost all records of the sales so was no longer able to ship items? I have copied my account balance so ask yourself would a scammer pay his fees??? to 9p IN CREDIT BALANCE!!! As shipping was free I did not track any item and was relying om fellow Ebay members being honest LIKE ME! but I can tell from the remarks on here that I can expect claims even when the item is received!

Current Balance:-

I will honestly drop the claim the moment the goods arrive. However, I think the odds are slim...

Same here. If what he's saying is true, then it's a real shame because he would have been a great source of bargain parts, but this will have put him off for life I imagine :(

Is that really him? Sure its not just somebody mucking about?

Nobody can be sure of that, but my gut feeling is that it's him and what he is saying is true. Maybe I'm too trusting but the whole thing just doesn't scream 'scam' to me, there are lots of reports that people have received their goods before it all went tits-up.

I honestly hope he is genuine, and if he is genuine I hope he doesn't get put off by this mess.

Edited by DreXeL
  • Like 1

I can confirm, i have received a message from Ray Munchen through the Paypal resolution centre explaining that he is very sorry for all the hassle caused and that he is in the process of sorting out all his orders, as in what he had posted and what has not, seemed genuine enough to me, so hopefully the orders will still come! :thumbsup:

Exactly. All of you suddenly launching Paypal claims about not receiving goods, yet it's only been a day or two since you ordered.

It doesn't matter if he closed his eBay account or not, you should still allow a reasonable amount of time for them to arrive before launching a claim saying they didn't.

I know it seem's very suspicious through what's happened, but you have to take into account the other possibilities before panicking.

Again, How will the goods come??? The Guys Been kicked Off Ebay and Hatzy even said himself it Was paypal who shut him down, So where is he going to get our Address's from? And even if he could send them, Are paypal going to give him His account back so he can get the Money?

It wasn't his Paypal account that got closed, it was his eBay account, i received a message direct from Ray Munchen himself this morning through the Paypal resolution centre, he has had a nightmare but is really sorry and is in the process of sorting all this mess out, all orders are still kept with eBay in their database, just because it has been deleted from your history does not mean that it has been deleted completely and Paypal keep every single record of sale as well, he just needs to work out what was actually dispatched and what wasn't