• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ansmann vapor

froggy8

the pics are in my profile

Read the rules before you post....

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ: For Sale Rules & Information [1.]Info - Add as much information as you can. Condition, price (where applicable), details, payment methods and contact info. Photos must be visible in the advert or it will be deleted, not linked elsewhere, and not taken from the manufacturers website. If you cannot post photos when you want to post the advert, wait until you can, so no ''Pics coming soon'' or ''PM for pics''. To learn how to add photos, click here. The only exemption is items under

Edited by seanmcgrath48

sorry admin, i will give it another go.

i am having a clearout out so here we have a ansmann vapor.it is in really good condition and the engine has only had 2 and a half tank of 20percent fuel. i have started it up about 2 weeks ago and it starts up no problem.i am wanting 140 for it but it is collection only im afraid.

i have only used this for about 3 hours, all you need to get this going is an engine and radio.there are no marks at all apart from a few little scratches on the bottom of the chassis.

really good condition. 80 quid or make an offer.

Edited by froggy8