• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Phoenix

Ok a breath of life for this thraed

Anyne got any setup tips?

Anyone go onine at all if so what names so I can look out for you.

One thing Ive noticed is I cant find an option to add friends or search for a user I know. Is there such an option?

Cheers would be cool to meet up with some guys from here

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

Guy with regards to downloading phoenix you don need a licences lead... It's possible to download a crack for it that allows you to use a standard lead, I know I've done it, don't have a copy anymore but I can source it if you want to pm me I'm sure I ca help, I also did it for real flight g3/4.5

• 3 weeks later...

It is helping me massively!!

While I could do nice forward flight with loops flips and rolls, actually slowing it down and trying to hover into a flip and finish level and in the same area is sooo hard!!

I need literally hours more of just hover practise!!!

Jay

Yeh thats a point.

I havent found a way to search for people online. Only join a session then its pot luck who is in that session.

I upgraded to version 4 beta last nite. I now cant join any session where people have not upgraded! bit limited atm!

• 2 weeks later...

ive got this too, got it in a deal with a twister storm 3d and dx6i, a good deal both ways and i agree im loving it, i have a coulpe of heli's but am first and foeremost a car man, thing is im much better flying the planes than the heli's on the sim...lol

if you sort out online stuff ill fly with you too someday

cutty :thumbsup:

I've also now picked up a copy although I havent used it much.

I haven't upgraded to v4 yet, is it worth it.

I am useless at this type of thing, I can happily hover battery after battery without getting bored when using my honeybee or mcpx but after 5 mins on the sim I am bored silly and just start acting daft, it doesn't help that I am useless on it :lol:

Spent a bit of time on the sim tonight and have a question. All was going well on the mcpx which I have been sticking to up to now as I couldn't see the point in going on anything else when that is what I fly, I do struggle to see the mcpx especially when trying to learn nose in so decided to try on a bigger heli which I was expecting to be much more stable and easier as I can see it properly but I had loads of trouble with the cyclic being way too sensitive, so much so that I could barely control a big raptor.

Is this because I have my dx7 set up for my mcpx and for other models on the sim it needs different tx settings or do the tx settings not make a difference once connected to the sim.

Every time i try and use scale wizard the heli does not fly properly, it has almost zero rudder control and barely takes off, no idea why just changing the size should make any difference.

Every time i try and use scale wizard the heli does not fly properly, it has almost zero rudder control and barely takes off, no idea why just changing the size should make any difference.

I have the same problem with mine :mellow:

Animal

Ive tried the mcpx out on the sim. Ive never flown it in real life but it stinks on the sim!!

I just use the trex 700 cos its not too small to see!!

Dont expect the sim to be super real life cos it cant be. just use it for what it is practise!!

I also have a separate model in my dx6i one for the helis one for the planes!!

Jay