• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

6ce75e54aa215e04e246929d1c25259a.jpg

Got the boys Bigfoot and my Stampede ready for a little trip north (bar the driveshafts which Im keeping my fingers crossed will turn up tomorrow!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Bashed them with local forum member Euphoria.

mk9tgw6.jpg

ApWkEX8.jpg

Note the mad Savage in the top right hand corner of this picture.

Edited by QRC
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, QRC said:

Bashed them with local forum member Euphoria.

mk9tgw6.jpg

Note the mad Savage in the top right hand corner of this picture.

Is that a VRX-DE from Kyosho? What do you think about it? I'm thinking of picking one up second hand. Is it any good on jumps and say a gravel BMX park or more just on road?

thanks

32 minutes ago, Zoea said:

Is that a VRX-DE from Kyosho? What do you think about it? I'm thinking of picking one up second hand. Is it any good on jumps and say a gravel BMX park or more just on road?

thanks

It is indeed, great car, ran it on 3s, only on the massive concrete area outside the barns, no jumps or gravel. Stock tyres are pants, shocks need a little work, rest is excellent. Be warned replacement stock bodyshell's are very expensive, last time I checked £81 !! :o

Edited by QRC

Went round the corner to uber and they had a baja one so cable tied that one in place but have got a proper one coming from carpmart in next few days

6ce75e54aa215e04e246929d1c25259a.jpg

Got the boys Bigfoot and my Stampede ready for a little trip north (bar the driveshafts which Im keeping my fingers crossed will turn up tomorrow!)

Mate they look quality sat there ??

• Like 1

On 8/13/2017 at 21:13, 6ft4Crawler said:

Yeah bud trial and error until you succeed, Maybe try different gear ratios and should you have no luck hit me up with a private message as I have many new and used brushless setups that I can sort you out with ??

Thanks for that :thumbsup:  I've got a Sport Tuned motor to play with and a 12 turn, I just need some low to mid oomph. I'm hoping the Sport Tuned being only 23 turn in comparison to the 15x2 turn fitted, will be of better quality.

1 hour ago, ChrisT said:

Finally found some gold wheels for the Hotshot.

DSCF4509.jpg

DSCF4510.jpg

DSCF4513.jpg

And fitted a Hotshot prop shaft and cups to the Bigwig to replace the stock coat hanger.

DSCF4517.jpg

DSCF4521.jpg

DSCF4524.jpg

It's very clean and nice ?

• Like 1

Just now, MissT said:

It's very clean and nice ?

Yeah they are. The Bigwig has been ran twice (dry use only ;)) but I've yet to run the Hotshot. It will be ran though, but not with those wheels fitted :dribble:

1 hour ago, ChrisT said:

Yeah they are. The Bigwig has been ran twice (dry use only ;)) but I've yet to run the Hotshot. It will be ran though, but not with those wheels fitted :dribble:

The question mark was a typo, sorry. I take it the car is brand new and intended for occasional use?

And there's nothing wrong with that of course, they're very expensive little machines.

Mine are quite the worse for wear after the last couple of weeks.

Edited by MissT