• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Tuck my baja out to try my new moded flywheel, made a difference picks up a lot quicker now, can't wait to get the heavy spur gear off the other side now,

its very heavy compared to, say hostiles nylon spur, or even the standed km spur gear holder with the hostile spur gear will be better than this lead weight on the side of my baja.

On my mates baja, I did the chassis brace last night and fitted the alloy shock braces, and today iv given it a really good going over, everything was coming loose, servo arm loose, engine mount bolt missing on the pull start side, breaks needed adjusting, and a good alround service really,and it needed it,

iv not had any of this with my km baja, just shows you should keep on top of things, keep it tight and it'll be right ;)

• Like 1

I've got into the habit of double checking all my bolts every 10-15 minutes or so now, since I lost all the chassis bolts out of the bottom, nothing underneath was connecting the back of the Baja and the front, thankfully not had the same thing since but definitely pays to keep on top of maintaining and just checking :P

• Like 1