• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Trimmed two four rows of spikes off the front tyres, then set about sorting out a few minor loose ends on the 22 including tidying up the wiring.

44d86f8e3e81b11c95804c5163f91226.jpg

All that's left now is to resolder a motor connection and source a shorter sensor lead and she's spot on :)

Edited by Pistonhead

Just starting to clean and service 2 baja's, mine just needs a clean and iv repaired my pull start, it was just very dry and the spring had come un seated sorted :)

And iv got a exhaust to re mount and a break to sort out, the break just dosnt seem to want to seat its self down on the tranny plate? Iv got to have a look, im in no rush because its not mine lol! Its my buddy's

When its done ill report what the break issue was, or somone coukd let me know what it could be before I start, save me some hassle :)

I made a part & fitted it to the back of the viper,it shouldn't explode because someone looked in its direction now :) . I've also made a tray back for it out of an old sign & a bit of car window roller blind. Looks rather good,even if I say so myself :)

Fibbed, had an hour so serviced another set of shocks (HN Big 'thirsty for oil' Bores - amanzing how much oil they take compared to the 1:10's I did earlier), then marked up and cut a rc8.2e shell for the Hyper.

Built up the Tamiya DT-02 well as much as I could just need dog bones to complete it. Started to price up the next build :) Sakura D3 CS Nissan 200sx drifter with rota grid rims so far I'm at

I've built 2 DT-02 chassis, they're great lil bashers. My 2nd one is a bonkers Brushless thing. :thumbsup:

Today I ran the D90 on its new 45t can, tis great, still got torque but also has good wheelspeed. Then I pulled the 21t can out of Boudicca and re-wired and installed the Fireball 60t can that came out of the D90. I should have me a 3s Torque Monster now lol

Do you have any spare dogbones? I need some asap so I can run it

Stock plastic ones? Got a few, all in excellent condition. Drop me a pm :)

Shortened the motor leads on the sv3 can and mounted it in the pro buggy. That is all.

• Like 1

Ha, just posted him a pair of stockers from the HB.

Ah well. At least he'll be rolling again soon  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Did the nut and bolt mod to the front hubs on the 22.

The stock front wheel fasteners were shallow headed m3 bolts didn't have a knurled side facing the wheel so kept on undoing themselves, lost a wheel last night because of this.

I know both MIP and Exotek do upgraded titanium versions that won't undo themselves but i'm impatient and did the mod anyway lol

Gave Boudicca a good run round the garden. Temps all round were well within comfortable parameters proving that the 27/21t cans were ill suited to 3s running. 60t seems to be bang on but I may switch down to a 22 tooth pinny to give a bit more torque. On the down side, I think I've stripped the gears in the servo. Looks like I'm gonna have to drop some coin on a nice beefy metal geared job.