• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Just curious with those little micros, where do you fella run yours? I can't imagine they're very good off road, what they like on tarmac?

I gave mine a run in a forestry car park on Saturday. Surprised? I should coco! Went like stink and coped with just about anything. Dunno if it's anything to do with me changing the shock positions or not, but WOW, very impressive. It's gonna be fantastic with a BL conversion.

I gave mine a run in a forestry car park on Saturday. Surprised? I should coco! Went like stink and coped with just about anything. Dunno if it's anything to do with me changing the shock positions or not, but WOW, very impressive. It's gonna be fantastic with a BL conversion.

Don't you have to change the rx and everything when you go BL?

I'd definitely be wanting mine BL if I went for one.... Much longer run times from the tiny LiPos lol.

Don't you have to change the rx and everything when you go BL?

I'd definitely be wanting mine BL if I went for one.... Much longer run times from the tiny LiPos lol.

Yeah. will either stick with the 27m system and keep the tx or go all out and 2.4 it lol. 

Yeah. will either stick with the 27m system and keep the tx or go all out and 2.4 it lol. 

What options do you have in terms of rx though because surely a normal sized one won't fit with the esc in there too? Because doesn't the motor go behind the rear wheels?

Stripped the 5ive to the bare chassis and cleaned it. Currently rebuilding.

Check this out for a bit knackered!

rebyreba.jpg

Nothing wrong with it :tease:

What options do you have in terms of rx though because surely a normal sized one won't fit with the esc in there too? Because doesn't the motor go behind the rear wheels?

The motor sits in the chassis as per a Carnage etc. Losi do stand alone rxs for it. The standard one is an all-in-one with the esc.