• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Desert Buggy thread! (Turnigy, Kyosho, Losi, Axial Exo, HPI C1 buggy) Axial Exo Update Page 6!

You will be lucky to have your Axial EXO by summer lol, My XR10 was delayed 2 months or so.

Go for the Tenshock! The Axial is either going to be crap or really good!

Edited by domcharlton

The Axial is either going to be crap or really good!

haha, isnt that true with everything!

as far as the desert buggy goes... its great on the shelf, less wonderful at a bash :P

you cant hit skate ramps or kickers with it, but its good fun to blast around :)

and lucky to have it by summer?

The AX90015 Axial EXO Terra Buggy's ARE HERE!!! their shipping to stores already ;)

Edited by Bazzokajoe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there Bazzokajoe any updates on the Exo terra i didn't get one in the end as funds not available but from what i'm reading on other forums and the stuff on you tube dosent sound to good so just thought i'd check up with you and see how things are panning out for you

Joe got a brushless Baja instead, from what ive been reading on american forums they are pretty junk and not up to heavy use off road with powerful brushless systems, the plastics are weak and the drive train is made of cheese :xd:

yep... AJ has the scoop ;)

It looks to be a lovely static model... USELESS for anything other than a very low powered setup.

So i now have a BL baja and a tenshock 411sc, motor mmp with bec, savox 1258 and a casle 1410 sitting here doing nothing...

anyone interested? ;)

My DB is finally on the road to being fixed :D Just need some CVD's and my turnbuckles to arrive and all will be sorted.

Hop-ups are:

Hot Racing rear arm mounts

Kyosho Big-Bore Velvet rear shocks

Lunsford Super-Duty Titanium turnbuckles

It's a bit dirty :lol:

DSCF3141.jpg

And the new shocks, they're awesome

DSCF3142.jpg

Matt

• 2 weeks later...