• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fair?

joebh123

I think its wrong, they should be treated in the same way. There is a large percentage of foreigners in our country scrounging off benefits and getting free homes. But dont forget to look at our own, there are millions of young girls out there intentionally getting pregnant to get free houses and free money. Some people earn more on benefits a month than i do with hard graft. Dont forget the people pretending to be disabled and getting benefits but they can actually walk, run, and work.

So in your country where you made it to president, you'll be passing laws whereby theft and destruction of someone elses property is punished exactly the same as public disorder? You'll set a flat sentence that sees a pisshead falling over themselves and getting a bit mouthy at the weekend serve the same time as someone who steals your car and torches it? Seriously, they should not be treated the same way. Don't just read the headline, read the articles. Then read the same story from someone elses point of view.

I'll thank you not to jump on the disabled so quickly - remember you won't always be able to see a disability. The lack of a wheelchair doesn't instantly make someone fit and well. ;)

• Like 1

I'll thank you not to jump on the disabled so quickly - remember you won't always be able to see a disability. The lack of a wheelchair doesn't instantly make someone fit and well. ;)

Correct - but there are too many people in this country claiming benefits for disabilities they dont have, just becuase they can. It makes everything harder for the truely disabled people to get what they rightfully deserve. There has been many stories in the papers and many programs on TV about benefit theifs. Its totaly wrong. If some people wernt so lazy and actualy got a job then our country wouldnt have to give out so much money to people that dont deserve it.

I see it as treason, I dont care about the technicalities, its an act against our people.how would religious folks like it if I took a dump on the pope!? I think people should keep religious views to themselves... personally I think its a load of rubbish and some what of a fairytale.. but I dont go on about it in public (bar this example ^_^ )

i say lets burn the koran burn the bible and get rid of all these story books once and for all.nearly every war that has gone has been started by religion one way or another.we will never leave iraq or afganistan due to a divided religious population and if we did leave it would be a blood bath suni vs sheite only one would win.its about time we either stopped interfering in other countrys bother and stopped having the usa stick thier hand up the uk's arse and using them like a glove puppet.

i say lets burn the koran burn the bible and get rid of all these story books once and for all.nearly every war that has gone has been started by religion one way or another.we will never leave iraq or afganistan due to a divided religious population and if we did leave it would be a blood bath suni vs sheite only one would win.its about time we either stopped interfering in other countrys bother and stopped having the usa stick thier hand up the uk's arse and using them like a glove puppet.

i agree with everything you said there,

iam not religous in anyway but if you start spouting your bible or quron in my face then i will happily tell you togo and **** your religion up your ass then burn your book while its up there. if people of other reilgions want to klill each other i say let them its got bloody nothing todo with me

You know that comments like that make YOU an extremist, right?

Religious (or lack of) tolerance is where it's at.

i have tolerance for any religion or belief... until that person or persons trys enforcing or spreading it.

believe in what you want to believe.. but dont get me involved.

its a well known fact that most wars and conflicts have been based on religion in one way or another (yes there are a few examples) doesn't that prove enough that those god squads are intolerant themselves?

i also find it funny how racist Christians and other relgious groups that involve jesus are ^_^ jesus was from Bethlehem... thats in asia right? then why is he white in all pictures of him? :whistling:

Edited by badger906

please keep your comments to your self about burning the holy books i don't think that's right ii have a bad feeling about this thread everyone have there own onions to safe and agro just keep em to yourself best way

where all the same on this forum we love rc lets just keep the talk about rc i don't see why religion has anything to do with it.

its like somoene might say something they dont mean and then bang its a hole different ball game :(

Surely it's not just me that notices how the anti-god squad are always the ones saying "don't force your religion on me" when all along they force their lack of religion on everyone else? (Comments like "should burn all the books" etc.)

• Like 1

<br />Surely it's not just me that notices how the anti-god squad are always the ones saying &quot;don't force your religion on me&quot; when all along they force their lack of religion on everyone else? (Comments like &quot;should burn all the books&quot; etc.)<br />
<br /><br /><br />

spot on dude! spot on.

• Like 1

I'm not anti god squad just don't believe in fairy tales but when religion means my country men start dying then I take an interest.had jehovas witnesses on my door yesterday asked to leave twice but did they he'll no ended up telling them if they didn't leave the black suitcase he was carrying would be inserted where the sun doesn't shine.bloody religious nut cases.

Yeah well I knew an atheist who raped a girl so all atheists must be rapists. :rolleyes:

I don't belittle your beliefs, you really shouldn't anyone elses. There's polite ways to have this discussion, and there's the wrong way.

Edited by Aterlatus

I'm not anti god squad just don't believe in fairy tales but when religion means my country men start dying then I take an interest.had jehovas witnesses on my door yesterday asked to leave twice but did they he'll no ended up telling them if they didn't leave the black suitcase he was carrying would be inserted where the sun doesn't shine.bloody religious nut cases.

now, i'm trying to remain adult about this but you threatened a fellow human with violence because they didn't do as you asked rather than just say no thanks and close the door?

Really? REALLY?

• Like 1

Both of them are bigoted idiots.

Big difference between

• Like 1

now, i'm trying to remain adult about this but you threatened a fellow human with violence because they didn't do as you asked rather than just say no thanks and close the door?

Really? REALLY?

Don't forget to lock your doors tonight though Beard - the world isn't safe with all these religious extremists!

• Like 1

please keep your comments to your self about burning the holy books i don't think that's right ii have a bad feeling about this thread everyone have there own onions to safe and agro just keep em to yourself best way

where all the same on this forum we love rc lets just keep the talk about rc i don't see why religion has anything to do with it.

its like somoene might say something they dont mean and then bang its a hole different ball game :(

i think the fact he burnt a holy book is enough to tip the religious balance. afterall thats why he did it.luckily the only idiots to give him any support are the EDL.

its wrong and so is burning poppies but atleast they never burnt a bible.

the guy is a nut with friends from the EDL enough said!!:good:

i was raised in a religious family but im not religious myself. i think the bible is a book of stories that is meant to inspire people to do the right thing. i am tolerant of all religions but i dont like it when they try to force their beliefs on you