• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

[MSUK-Forum] 17th April - Leeds, Nunroyd Park (RAFFLE!)

Nick

The badger is coming? Uh-oh :lol: gunna be a real tight squeeze :lol: Just need my stuff back from you and I can get the 8ight sorted :)

No problems dude, just send me a text and all good good.gif

Baja will fit, dont panic wink.gif

You gonna put us 3 down as definate then Nick??

Edited by Dirty Electro

Me and the Mrs will be there for sure. I should be driving my LST XXL, she prefers to cruise with the Ten-T or mini Revo! :good:

went to the last one without anything to run and still enjoyed watching it unfold!

Put me down as a possible (see if the wife lets me out!).

Not sure what, if anything I will run this time - savage needs a pull start (STS) from hong kong to finish break in.

Lossi aftershock (picked up today) has exhaust blown off it - if I get the part in time will see what its like.

BSD buggy - running, but tempremental.

Any experts out there whos happy to look over the Lossi - or the others actuall!

Lukatime / Graxon - It might be able to pick you up if I make it, would want to be early - say 9am (ish). I will PM you to confirm next weekend.

Aw he's not pulling that silly "i'm a poor student" line is he?

i'll have a less than two week old baby and i'll be coming.....if the wife lets me :lol:

Hi all newbie here.

Im new to RC or should i say i have not been near one for ten years or more!

Im due to get a petrol RC car shortly in next few weeks and i really fancy coming to this meet - living in leeds, it would be rude not to!

Is there anywhere to find more info about the day please?

I had never raced a car before at an organised event and back in the day i was using motor driven off the shelf kits more or less however, been grown up (ish!) i have now decided to spend my hard earned cash on a nice toy.

I have been offered a machine which has run up a bill of about