• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what tools to get ?

larsen22

Hi mate

Eds are pretty good and like other topics and members have stated, tools are like a investment that carries over with you from car to car. So is best to get a good quality set from the start.

Eds, Arrowmax, Hudy, dynamite tools are pretty good in my eyes and experience's. Have also had good experiences with fastrax and power racing toosl too. Just do a little research on the tool your going for and touch wood, it'll be a good un.

Been really tempted to get the rb racing tool set recently but when i went down to the shop they were out of stock. It's a touch pricey but seems like a overall good start to me for the long run. Have a look at it and see if it meets your requirements.

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/RB02010-064-RB-Complete-Tool-Set-With-Tool-Bag__151e6/

Hope it helps buddy.

what drivers should i get EDS, RC systems or hpi ?? and what other tools do i need there drivers are 1.5,2,2.5,3

I have used Hudy one's for the last few years and they have proved to be very good and last well!