• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

I know this is going to sound real cheeky but anyone local have a spare charger that they no longer need or recommend somewhere local thats open on a Sat? I am still hunting around for a charger and realised I need to charge my car. Whoops!

I know this is going to sound real cheeky but anyone local have a spare charger that they no longer need or recommend somewhere local thats open on a Sat? I am still hunting around for a charger and realised I need to charge my car. Whoops!

Dont have a spare mate, but the shop we all go to a lot is Monarch Models in Rayners Lane/South Harrow should be able to hook you up, failing that Brentford Models have chargers.

• Like 1

Not about this weekend but next sunday is good if anyone is about?

Roll on the nice weather be good to catch up with some new and old faces, been far too long!!!

Teshi, If your going into Monarch Models over the weekend, mention the guys you know from here to Mayoor and he'll take good care of you, top bloke!!

Not about this weekend but next sunday is good if anyone is about?

Roll on the nice weather be good to catch up with some new and old faces, been far too long!!!

Teshi, If your going into Monarch Models over the weekend, mention the guys you know from here to Mayoor and he'll take good care of you, top bloke!!

Im in Sweden next weekend but could be cheeky and swing by after I land providing there are no delays. :)

Thanks for the recommendation, I will do that. I would say I will return the favour but all the places im known, well either are too far or just not worth going to. :) I see you are a fellow Harrow resident! I actually didnt expect so many people so close to me. Ah my life is complete.

• Like 1

Just got back from Monarch Models who had everything I need and then stupid me started seeing everything I want hahaha. Defo be going back there shortly.

I do have to pack for Sweden...I could pop out for a bit to be honest. I do fancy drifting since now I can, have a longer lasting battery and it doesnt look as puny ^_^

Sorry, I just got back from Sweden so not even had a chance to consider going out again. Strangely feels colder here than it did over there. :(

Sorry, I just got back from Sweden so not even had a chance to consider going out again. Strangely feels colder here than it did over there. :(

Felt bloody cold in that field today that's for sure buddy.

Girls aloud? How gay is that?!

Very...not a statement on my swinging potential.

Its a work thingy. Nissan have a hospitality box there so us work lot are going. For free booze, im not going to say no. :)

Ehg sounds good if I can get out, that or there are a few Baja lads meeting in watford somewhere