• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

Here's some pics of my blaze not i'm only selling it as a roller ie no electrics. Includes 2 sets of wheels and 2 shells which I bought second hand of ebay but don't seem to fit (probably for a different model) so may require some chopping. I'll also include the carbon servo hold down plate which I bought as the servo was moving without it. Make me an offer before I advertise it to the masses.

2963.jpg

2964.jpg

2965.jpg

2966.jpg

2967.jpg

Nice lil bash today fellas. A bit of a revelation seeing the current draw on my e-maxx drop from 88 amps to 81 amps with two extra teeth on the pinion! Gonna have to gear her up a bit more now!

Was good fun today, thought rain would stop play but it gave up when it saw how hardcore we are and determined to bash. Met a few new guys with a bundle of cars, shame everyone of them broke!

No breakages for me today but a hell of a cleaning task ahead.

Nice lil bash today fellas. A bit of a revelation seeing the current draw on my e-maxx drop from 88 amps to 81 amps with two extra teeth on the pinion! Gonna have to gear her up a bit more now!

dude...you have a ammeter ? wouldnt mind borrowing that ...once i get my leccy bits back from Logic...i need to unravel the mystery of the CRT x1 castle destroyer

dude...you have a ammeter ? wouldnt mind borrowing that ...once i get my leccy bits back from Logic...i need to unravel the mystery of the CRT x1 castle destroyer

Anytime Chris, it has traxxas connectors, but adaptors are easy to make, what type do you use?

Good meeting up with you all today :) i needed to bash !!!

@Vlad: Your car cover proved its worth today, saved me one hell of a cleaning job and gave me confidence to run in such soggyness :)

Edited by Archer