• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

@ Clive: I need some advice on how to wire power to my brick shed. Can I come off the ring main using armoured cable to get to the shed and then normal t&e inside the shed or do I have to come directly from the consumer unit under the stairs ?

Cut a spur into the ring, preferably an RCD spur, then armored cable to the shed, buried to 600 mm preferably, then yes, t&e inside.

Back on topic, might be a wash out on weekend, looking very wet.

how did you get a fine at 12.30 am ? was it a camera or an insomniac traffic warden ?

It was a camera I had never noticed, they sent me the fine along with 3 pictures of the car parked on the double yellow in a total of 3 minutes.

parking.jpg

Edited by ee3509

Cut a spur into the ring, preferably an RCD spur, then armored cable to the shed, buried to 600 mm preferably, then yes, t&e inside.

Back on topic, might be a wash out on weekend, looking very wet.

I checked earlier today and Sunday looked hopeful

Sweet, Latazz loosers :lol:

Craig goes into the next round. The rest of you are the weakest link. Good buy!

They look great mate, I want some :)

Sweet, Latazz loosers :lol:

They look great mate, I want some :)

Yeah, course you do, for that shelf-queen you never drive.

And It's spelt 'losers' you loser. Ha.

Edited by mrclive

God I'm bored :( I wanna strip the revo down for a fulll clean, polish and rebuild but I'm worried I won't know how to put it back together. Are they easy to do or will I need a manual ?

Brett its fairly easy and is a good way to learn things about your truck. If you take anything off try leave screws where they belong rather them putting them all in one place. you'll find all manuals and exploded views HERE or you have me and Clive to ask for help if you have problems putting it back together.

Edited by vladimir