• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Some thing for about

DR GREENTHUMB

lol this made me chuckle hiding funds from the missed for RCs shame on you i would NEAVER dothat to my lovley wife ( i am such a bad liar )

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With a missus like mine I have to keep it out of site or it would just be blown on utter crap that we dont need ( not including rc stuff !!! ) . She crazed for a wii with fit board etc , etc , not been out of the box & she still has a huge ar5e !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Cheers , matt .

• Like 1

Got an AX10 I might considder selling for the right price. Was used as my Comp crawler for a while but upgraded to a new one, Pretty capable,though it has been used.

hi bud,

just wondering if you would be interested in a savage? :)

details can be found here, i sold the engine out of it this morning but i'm at work so not had a chance to tidy the thread up yet.

as for a price with or without spares i'm not to sure but if interested i'm sure we can come up with something to suit us both :)

i also might be able to pop an engine into it to make it back up to RTR if neds be :D

Cheers

Ross.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...