• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Savvy .25 LE Shocks

McGoo 69

thats why this thread was only started about half hour ago when you wre adiment about them beeing blue in the first place. why would you email him asking if they blue, if you already knew they were blue. i think YOU are lieing

that shows exactly how stubbern you are. i dont care to be honest. i know that you wont say a word when you reciev them through the post as they will be black. either that your youl sprey paint um just for the sake of it, and have 4 blue shocks on your truck.

I am stubbern yes :D

I might just get the ally ones so everyone can say i told you so i may as well now ive got all this crap for it.

Even if the seller says there black i still think there blue :D

thats why this thread was only started about half hour ago when you wre adiment about them beeing blue in the first place. why would you email him asking if they blue, if you already knew they were blue. i think YOU are lieing

i emailed him a general question about the shocks with no reply.

I didnt ask about the colour of them.

So there for I am telling the TRUTH :D

look weve given him enough stick now lol. i think he gets the messagge that they ARE black. but we can only wait and see. but like in the begining of the thread. do that. new springs, new shaft and new oil. sorted and problems gone awaway. no need for ally shocks. and trust me! stock are the strongest.

look weve given him enough stick now lol. i think he gets the messagge that they ARE black. but we can only wait and see. but like in the begining of the thread. do that. new springs, new shaft and new oil. sorted and problems gone awaway. no need for ally shocks. and trust me! stock are the strongest.

Yea it looks like im going for stock but imo the "blue" ones look better as there "blue" :lol:

Ill get stiffer springs etc

And i might get the ally ones on the sly i dont know :lol:

Anyway ill update you when i can :lol:

Discussion over!

For now :ph34r: