• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Savvy .25 LE Shocks

McGoo 69

my head hurts with this kid about! :o mate! get a shock shaft of ebay or what ever. THEN! are you listning? you ble to read this? no confustion right. you THEN buy some prettyfull black springs! yayayayay you put those onto your truck with wait for it, 30 wt oil wooooowwwwwwww

go kill your self then!

Thanks for your help and everything but the treat ment im gettin for making a error is not on! abd the link iv just posted the shocks are clearly blue!

You might think im mad as there just as good as anyother stock savvy shock but i want the blue ones!

Edited by McGoo 69

lol its called having a joke! making a joke out some thing? never heard of that. ok.

those shocks are black. thre have nevr been any blue shocks, and i doubt there wil ever be.

yea a jokes cool i took the joke on a full page of the other thread no it is getting stupied where no1 is being reasonable with me

Mate dont buy as you shall be disapointed,

Buy the ones in my link,

All 8 there, otherwise if them ones are blue wich they are not,

Your sav will look strange with only 4 shocks on ( altho they black :D)

Rick

Its the lighting in the room (flash off the camera) ;) There definatly not blue mate it would say if they were because they would be VERY unique :P

if its the lighting in the room the springs wouldnt be pure black either.

All the plastic is the same shade of blue so when the flash of the camera hit it would of changed them to black if it was the lighting in the room but there all the same shade of blue.

THEY ARE DEFFINATLY 100% BLUE

Ive emailed the seller he has the other 4 for sale too.

And im gonna buy em just to prove they are blue!

lol there not. you can argue all you like but they are black. and to correct you there. the flash would sho the plastic up as slightly blue as its a different materials. the BLACK springs will have reflected the flash of in another direction as it is a shiney surface.

the BLACK plastic bodies would have socked up some of the flash bouncing it back into the lense showing it as a slightly different colour.

only one way to prove this my friend, ask the seller.

Well that is gonna work out exspensive.

As one lot is at £10 or you could get the ones i linked to for £10 and get 8!

Rick

P.S Someone is bidding on the others lol

And im gonna buy em just to prove they are blue!

that shows exactly how stubbern you are. i dont care to be honest. i know that you wont say a word when you reciev them through the post as they will be black. either that your youl sprey paint um just for the sake of it, and have 4 blue shocks on your truck.