• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

please remove! thanks

sim77

Hi yes we have done them for the hyper7 before

If you would like to order a set for the hyper7 give me your email address and I will send you a PayPal money request. The colours are black navy blue Royal blue and red the covers will be

Edited by Garry

Delivery of all shockcovers for MSUK forum members is now FREE

just quote "MSUK forum" when you order and we will refund the postage back to you :good:

you can order through ebay via the links on page 1 or through our new website. we are 100% reliable and deliver FAST

this is a top product and can save you a lot of money and time. check my ebay feedback and the last 5 pages to see how happy people are with our shockcovers

we also do custom shockcovers (made to measure)

Hi if you can give me the measurements ie length & diameter & how many springs the car has then yes. We have made shockcovers to measure for other msuk members with great results.

added photo to AD plus our shockcovers are now avaliable in Green.

and dont forget its still FREE delivery to you guys just quote "msuk forum" when you order and i will refund the postage back to you.

good question all i can say is i haven't had any probs. You could try them for how cheap they are and if you have any issues then we can have a discussion about it. The last thing i want to do is fallout with anyone on the forum. If people are fair with me then i will be fair with them

Edited by sim77