• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

***Vorza owners club***

Jamo

• 2 months later...

Hello vorza owners club, count me in, got mine last weekend and already broke a rear hub lol.

Funny that was the first thing i broke on my last vorza 2 years back! 

how much did you get the alloy hubs for? or you not fixed yet?

Guys I'm looking to purchase road tyres for the vorza. I've got off road ones but the Tarmac is shredding them.

I'm after something that will last on 6s on Tarmac. Any ideas?

Guys I'm looking to purchase road tyres for the vorza. I've got off road ones but the Tarmac is shredding them.

I'm after something that will last on 6s on Tarmac. Any ideas?

I've just installed a set of these on my hyper: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__489__484__Cars_Parts-1_8th_Scale.html

Only put a tank through them so far, but seem to be holding well. Nice and cheap too!

Just been looking on hobbyking. They are cheap until you pay for shipping. It's weird if you go to the quick check out just using paypal they are not adding shipping costs. If you log in then they are charging $9.99- $28.

I'm wondering if its worth sourcing a hard compound tyre as this may last longer with 6s

Just been looking on hobbyking. They are cheap until you pay for shipping. It's weird if you go to the quick check out just using paypal they are not adding shipping costs. If you log in then they are charging $9.99- $28.

I'm wondering if its worth sourcing a hard compound tyre as this may last longer with 6s

Make sure you select UK warehouse in the top left hand corner, otherwise you'll get stung shipping fees from the US/China :) Edited by James1986

Wow took the vorza out for a 30 min bash earlier.

I've broken the steering servo and bent the rear prop shaft :-( plus knackered a wheel.

Any recommendations for a good servo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

New Vorza Owner here! Verza not so new but i'm new here! Upgrade big kicked in a fair few months ago. Currently running 46T spur and change between 15T and 21T pinion.

Use a mixture of 4s single/twin Lipo and 6s single/twin Lipo batteries. so far had a bent chassis, prop shaft and front shock tower. also pulled two bolts out of the front diff casing. 

so going pretty well so far!!!!

Dean

• 1 year later...