• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxass EMaxx drive shafts.

jonny.k

My sons got an EMaxx and he's broken the centre rear drive shaft, and i can't find a supplier  that's got the right parts.

I've purchased several different ones to see if they fit but no luck yet. I have managed to get the output flange which i think is right and that's part 4928x . Does anyone know a good supplier and where i can get a parts schematic. Cheers,, Jon..  

My sons got an EMaxx and he's broken the centre rear drive shaft, and i can't find a supplier that's got the right parts.

I've purchased several different ones to see if they fit but no luck yet. I have managed to get the output flange which i think is right and that's part 4928x . Does anyone know a good supplier and where i can get a parts schematic. Cheers,, Jon..

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331209495912&alt=web

My sons EMaxx is a 1/8 model, and i think its the long wheel base one, where the front centre shaft is only about 2 inches and the rear is about six or seven inches. None of the original type shafts on those sites show the correct length shafts. The only ones that look the right length are the steel cvd ones.. :omgblinky:

5151 is a very old, sub-standard part that's prone to failure. Is this for the centre drive shafts or from the diff to wheel? The part I showed you before was Centre drive shafts.

Yes it is for the centre, the 5650 you said doesn't come with the steel swivels, but the 5151 on MSUK does. Also the front shaft on my sons truck seems shorter than the one in the 5650 kit.