• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Who watches moto gp?

flatout!

Looks like the km is going to get a bit neglected at the weekends now moto go's back on in a fortnight, can't wait man, iv followed it from being a kid, suzuki is back in the game after some time out, favourite team love suzuki 's had a few but id love one of these gp bikes lol! Millon quid folks in the front :) that would be awesome to ride wow! Now that's a bike! Big Marc marques fan, he's going to be untouchable if the others don't track him in this season watch out padrossa, lorenzo and rossi, i dont think they'll catch him and his brothers coming up next year after a season in the moto2 and had a wicked last season in moto3, can you imagine them too, marc and his brother double trouble lol! Hope are own, cal crutchlow has a good season this year now hes off the awful ducati Italian junk, lol! Sorry if you've got one, iv had one and there terrible lol,

just thought it would make a change if anyones interested, its not rc's but its dam fun :)

Factory yamaha now have fully seamless shift gearboxs so can maintain corner speed an now can brake atat later then previous season, suzuki is my road bike an glad to see em reappear back in GP  :hahadance:, ducati also gonna be a force this season! 

• Like 1

Factory yamaha now have fully seamless shift gearboxs so can maintain corner speed an now can brake atat later then previous season, suzuki is my road bike an glad to see em reappear back in GP  :hahadance:, ducati also gonna be a force this season!

haven't they put the same gear box in the new m1 yamaha on the road bike? Think they did you know, they changed the firing order on the yamaha to, i heard it at cadwell park and it sounded like a ducati till it got in front of you lol! Sounds different if owt ;)

marco was a tremendous rider luved him! just when he was started to gel to rcv an tame antics was taken away  :crybaby:

been donny twice in 990 era. Hope too goto this seasons uk round be it silverstone or donnington hopefully weather an my race commitments don't hamper plans(i better look into dates from now lol)

• Like 1

haven't they put the same gear box in the new m1 yamaha on the road bike? Think they did you know, they changed the firing order on the yamaha to, i heard it at cadwell park and it sounded like a ducati till it got in front of you lol! Sounds different if owt ;)

wasn't fan of big bang r1, sound an ride ain't for me, prefer howl of line in 4. Doubt very much r1 & r1m has seamless shift gearbox but defo has close ratio gears,slipper clutch an quickshifter an a host of watered down gp leccys, the r1m has ohlins electronic suspension an carbon panels but shares same engine n frame.  

• Like 1

Donnington hopefully it's closer to me, t t ' s my favourite thou, its so much more like being on the road for me, have you been? Like to go this year.

im hoping to get into racing the 5th scale so Isle of Man mite have to wait for another year, but i hope the 5th scale wins coz im really looking forward to racing my baja, ive got some track practice in today, with a few cones and so on :)

wasn't fan of big bang r1, sound an ride ain't for me, prefer howl of line in 4. Doubt very much r1 & r1m has seamless shift gearbox but defo has close ratio gears,slipper clutch an quickshifter an a host of watered down gp leccys, the r1m has ohlins electronic suspension an carbon panels but shares same engine n frame.

I had the slipper on my gsxr k7 awesome bike and the mrs had the cbr rr 600, not long gone.

Is Rossi still in it this year?

Fantastic driver, and history, but it'll 'soon be time' ....

Bottas jarred his back in F1 and cannot 'extract himself' fast enough so's been banned from competitive F1 for a bit - amazing that the riders take some pretty rough tumbles and even get straight back on ....

Al.

• Like 1

Moto GP love it to, very crazy speeds and take overs, did I miss the 1st Race?

Not yet but need to have bt sports to watch

29 march first race @Qatar

• Like 1

If you've got a BT contract you get BT sport free, :)

I can not wait ye ha! Moto gp,,,, TT, British bsb, i can get it all on BT SPORT, world super bikes, keep an eye out for Leon haslam wickid rider,

but most of all bradly Smith our very own ginger ninja lol! Bald now but his still gunner win a moto gp, I can put money on that happening :)

I'm a fan of both, but more F1 so would contest that.

For a spectator, not having any insight nor understanding of what's involved, then agreed, Moto GP wins hands down, with passes erring on stupidity, but great to watch.

It is easier to see when somebody is 'on edge'.

Problem with F1 is that they have such monster powerful cars now which are just so regulated - 100 kg fuel, 4 engines, etc., ...... - they just cannot race flat out.

Al.

• Like 1

only like cadwell park racing, its the only track where the bikes are airborne ( not discounting the isle of man TT ).

they come up the crest hill and into a slight right hander while fully airborne, nose up and the rear dragging , the rider

near on standing up on the rest and wrestling the front downwards. 

i love bikes, i love superbikes, i love superbikes when they get airborne

the video below is pure cadwell jump bike p0rn , i mean you cannot say they fly with grace and yet command

so much control from the rider while on the very edge.

Edited by Tamiyacowboy
  • Like 2

Josh brooks is the man for for jumping the mountain, iv seen some wicked saves on there to, i dont like watching crashes its not my thing watching people's misery and pain, im a rider so not so keen on it, it hurts when you go down lol,!

i love cadwell to but there's much better tracks than cadwell park, Snettertons one of the fastest, church corners very fast, and one of the fastest corners out there,

love quick corners man, i love getting quick corners together for the 5th scale to tackle lol, im quite quick in the corners on a bike and with the 5th scale, ;)

off road ridings ok, i like trials bikes ones with no seat, gas gas 270 pro i had, kick start style, lol, can anyone remember KICK START? It was on, on Saturday afternoons it was awesome man :)

I thought it was confirmed as Silverstone here this year?

We're planning on going to it, but not sure if to book in advance or pay on the day, probably only go for one day as I don't fancy camping for a weekend.

get yourself in a tent for the weekend, thats the best bit :)

I thought it was confirmed as Silverstone here this year?

We're planning on going to it, but not sure if to book in advance or pay on the day, probably only go for one day as I don't fancy camping for a weekend.

there was talk about it been at thus new Wales circuit? Im not sure matey, hopefully Donnington its closer for me :) but if your in the south Silverstone is closer.