• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

VTR03013 1/10th Scale Twin Hammers 1.9 Rock Racer RTR

53HRA

Source and full specification can be found here :)

gallery_4895_8_66781.jpg

Twin Hammers is a new form of R/C Off-Road All Terrain Vehicle. A hybrid that draws upon its heritage out in the wilderness and amongst the canyons and Valleys of Mohave. 

A true Rock Racer, designed to traverse the flat open expanse of desert floor before scrambling over obstacles and clambering through rock strewn passes, blast Twin Hammers across the plains in its high range four wheel drive transmission before slamming it into low-range to execute the perfect crawl or clamber.

The two-speed transmission can be manually shifted whilst on-the-fly via the supplied Spektrum DX4C Transmitter for true Shift and Go action. In low range, Twin Hammers has all the capability associated with a 1.9 class Rock Crawler with its solid rear axle and differential-equipped front gearbox whilst in high range, it has buggy-like performance for higher speed runs. Though dimensionally smaller than other, 2.2 wheel equipped crawlers, Twin Hammers still manages to provide over 50mm of ground clearance and its lower, purposeful stance serves to improve its side-hilling and handling characteristics thanks to its lower Centre of Gravity.

Aggressively styled with is multi-piece lexan body panels and a polymer tuber-style exo-skeletal roll cage, Twin Hammers is contemporary amongst current class-1 off-road buggies. It

I thought I was the only one....

Unless it's bigger than the last, then the only differences I can see is the change in colour and the radio is now a dx4c......

Would have to come with a free ascender though to make me buy one over a yeti and even then I'd still doubt it....

• Like 1

Fairly certain I have smashed several to pieces already, or was I tripping?

Can't help but think, if they are going to re-release anything, The Glamis would have been a better idea. At least the Glamis actually did why it claimed.