• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Prize Draw #6: Carisma GT24TR 1/24th 4WD Micro Truggy RTR

53HRA

Morning guys, here is the sixth draw date for the BIG PRIZES we have lined up for you :D 

One lucky gold member will land themselves a brand new Carisma 1/24th scale 4WD Truggy courtesy of CML Distribution. The random draw will take place on 04/08/17. :clapping:

gallery5.jpg

The first draw of the new line up is only around the corner - Check out all the information here!

I also reveal to you the WINNER of Etronix Power Pal Touch Duo charger: Mayzie12 :topbanana:

Winning entry:

CBQzdO3.jpg

Not a Gold Member? Why not become one now for just £5 per year and be in the chance of winning some of these amazing prizes we have coming your way :D

Thank-you for supporting MSUK and stay tuned as the next draw date will be revealed soon! :thumbsup: 

View full news article

• Like 1

The little Carisma is a great little prize.

I still don't like the wheels, but I'm sure there's something out there to sort that out - decals stuck on looks really poor but let's not detract from the prize - nice choice.

Congrats to the winner of the Duo Charger.

Al.

Edited by atom3624