• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

IT LIVES! The "What happens to a savage when you just don't care" thread

In what way is it a waste? 

I will be using it without any regard, something people on here would love to do with their cars (some of them do) I just won't care when something breaks and if something breaks and it will still run, I won't fix it I will just run it broken ;)

It's still being used for its intended purpose, just without a care about damage so it will be a spectacle to behold and you never know, it may survive! :) 

It would be a waste if I had said......

"I'm going home and hitting it with a sledge hammer until its been transformed to a flat savage"

I love the sound of this, 30bucks is a right bargain!

I don't see the point in flogging it on ebay for the sake of a 20 quid profit which you'd easily blow on a round of drinks in the pub. Heck, you only live once so I say go out, thrash it to within an inch of its life and enjoy yourself :)

I love the sound of this, 30bucks is a right bargain!

I don't see the point in flogging it on ebay for the sake of a 20 quid profit which you'd easily blow on a round of drinks in the pub. Heck, you only live once so I say go out, thrash it to within an inch of its life and enjoy yourself :)

Exactly and selling it on eBay I'll get some Chav will buy it and the outcome will be "Ow M8 I iZ haven truble wit teh car, i hav opend a case agnst u init"

Id rather figure out what it needs to get it started and that's all and then just be a bad owner ;)

put the beast to it's limits. thrash the hell out of it. see how many walls, trees u can hit head on.

Not driving it head on into things I don't want it to die right away :P

Thats what i do with all my cars anyway ;-) and mine didnt cost me

I always drive mine like it should be lol.

I ment the waste thing as in if your purely driving it to break it it's alittle harsh when some people would look after it.

I like the idea of seeing how much punishment it can take but if your sole goal is to break it then it seems 'a bit of a waste'

I absolutely love the idea of driving it to destruction mate! Even better that u ain't buying new parts for it!

What would be good too is testing how many bodge fixes it takes to keep her going!

Can't wait for this!!!!!!!