• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Custum Stickers!

henzy190

I'm offering a service where I can design and print vinyl bodyshell stickers for you. They are designed in photoshop and printed at 2400dpi max resolution on either clear or white backed vinyl sticker paper. You can also send me a picture of some sort that you already have for me to print out.

And they are now PRE CUT!!!

The white vinyl paper is better for something that uses lighter colours and the clear vinyl paper is better for darker colours. It also has the advantage of being transparently backed so it is easier to cut out.

Then they are given two coats of acrylic spray followed by a heavy last coat (best combination I've found) to seal the ink and protect the stickers from water, nitro fuel and petrol for the largescalers (although petrol is untested!). They were tested in upto -8'C five times in the snow and held up fine, and they've done 69 laps of my local track so far!! I did have a great test video, until my pc hard disk crahed a few weeks ago before I could upload it to youtube... :@

And I pride myself in fast customer service. Next day delivery is possible so long as I have minimal homework ;)

As for pricing, here is a chart below:

Pricingcopy-2.jpg

And here are some examples (expect more soon!)

Racing numbers made to fit:

DSC00280.jpg

For business:

DSC00337.jpg

Replacement stickers for cars:

DSC00339.jpg

For a starter box:

DSC00340.jpg

Our own name labels, available with any backing image:

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

See Mark name stickers:

http://www.maxbashin...02&postcount=23

Matching a real life car: (look at the bottom of page 3 on this thread)

000021copy.jpg

Top right was a "concept":

000017copy.jpg

The stickers are posted in A4 board backed envelopes clearly labelled "do not bend," and they are sent first class via Royal Mail. I keep all postage receipts incase anything goes wrong. I also include a payment summary with sticking instructions etc. with each order.

Any questions? Fire away! PM me to order or visit our website (which needs work :/)

www.custumstickers.weebly.com

And I forgot to mention that I can reverse them for you so they can be sticked under paint or the inside of a bodyshell. (Perfect for windows etc.)

Also, I can print with "white ink" in some cases and when the clear paper is reversed.

Finally, I'm scanning e-bay for a vinyl cutter so that I can pre-cut the stickers. Although on larger designs they're usually fine to cut around with scissors (see Mark name stickers above)

Ask me nicely and I can do large A3 prints for you, although they require special postage and paper which I don't stock.

Edited by henzy190

Couple of Q's ....

Are the stickers laser printed or inkjet?

Are you able to print supplied logo's at cost, or will you charge for them. What format would you want the designs sent in?

What is the maximum size you can do?

19cm X 27.7 cm is the biggest I can do, maybe even A3 if you asked nicely (and prayed to the weather god!)

Inkjet for now (printers are massively expensive to a 14 year old lol, could hardly afford to loan the current)

Logo's are as the above design fee, you can do what you want with them after that if you want another use from them.

Designs can be sent in ideally in JPEG, although any major format (including .psd) will work.

Hence why I've also ordered White paper as I would like to do colours.If you looking closely at my pic you can see the colour but the background is orange

threadjacker :P

can we have an amnesty on doing that now? I stopped.

Edited by henzy190

Could you do me A5, with 2 stickers for where the no1 sticker goes behind the window openings with 362 on and a larger one for the roof, white with red edging(my old banger racing number and colours), rest of sheet owners club stickers? do i get OC discount!?

Could you do me A5, with 2 stickers for where the no1 sticker goes behind the window openings with 362 on and a larger one for the roof, white with red edging(my old banger racing number and colours), rest of sheet owners club stickers? do i get OC discount!?

hmm, the owners club stuff comes on an A5 anyway, I could print off it all on one A4? and it sounds like it'll need white backed paper... I hate snow sometimes lol!

and pm me your e-mail address too, along with address etc as on the template here: http://custumstickers.weebly.com/order.html

Edited by henzy190

Can you do any scale? e.g. bikes?

a1192127-155-Rossi%20Repsol%202004.jpg?d=1172146445

I can't see why not!! Is this R/C bikes or real btw?

If it's real, how big would those prints be?

Edit: just spotted an Anderson M5 in your rc list, so I assume it's for that. I'd need measurements for where everything needs to go, unless you just want the above printed off if that's already to scale.

Edited by henzy190

I can't see why not!! Is this R/C bikes or real btw?

If it's real, how big would those prints be?

Edit: just spotted an Anderson M5 in your rc list, so I assume it's for that. I'd need measurements for where everything needs to go, unless you just want the above printed off if that's already to scale.

The decals are for RC Bikes - I believe the above is to scale, I'd need to check though.

These would be for my 1/8th scale Venom GPV-1.

The decals are for RC Bikes - I believe the above is to scale, I'd need to check though.

These would be for my 1/8th scale Venom GPV-1.

ok then, check first, and if you're happy with it pm me your e-mail and address. also, would you be able to get a higher resolution version of that?

finally, this looks like it wants printing on clear paper due to the shape of the logo's.

would you be able to do sketches of some graphics that you would be able to produce?

how about examples instead of my cave drawings (sketches)

Some stuff for moobit:

Main-1.jpg

Scale-to-fit numbers for the side of autobutcher's truggy:

Maincopy-2.jpg

:good:

I could go even more complicated but no-ones asked :P

Also, what I did before I came to R/C cars (I was an indie game dev lol, couldn't get a coder sadly but everything in that gallery was made by me, textures and that sky included):

picture 9 onwards: http://munkeywarfare.weebly.com/levels.html

Edited by henzy190