• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

[MSUK-Forum] 23rd January - Leeds, Nunroyd Park

Nick

Can you move me to confirmed please, and probably James aswell as he is coming with me

I have room for one possibly two more people depending on the amount of stuff everyones bringing, the more people we can fit the less i costs in fuel :P

can pick up from the coventry area(closer to CV1 the better)

Aha, nice one. :D Glad you got it running in the end, Wol is a great help when it comes to broken RCs. :rofl: Professional bodger.

I'm thinking of doing trophies, only about 3 as they'll be fairly decent engraved ones. I don't know what subjects, so would like some ideas so everyone has a chance. :)

1) Commitment (been very helpful and involved, really got into the spirit of community kind of thing)

2) Best Jump (be longest, craziest, highest)

3) Ideas ???

They will be engraved as mentioned above, so they'd be decided after the bash then I can get them done and posted out. Cheers. :good:

Cannot make it,,would love it,hope some of u are going to take cams and cameras would be nice to put some faces to some of the forum members,

Have a great day guys and gals hope the weather is perfect for u all....:good:

Maybe someone can start an ongoing thread after the 1st meetup and then thereafter...

Edited by ibo