• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What is the best size lipo(power wise)for my flux 2350?

martin34

Hi guys i have a thread saying i have got myself a savage flux 2350 for christmas and a set of orion 4000mah 2s 25c lipos but i am going to want another set or more.I am getting confused with the C bit.I know its the current draw and have read the lipo sticky on here but still a bit confused because i read on savage central where a guy was asking for lipos for his flux hp(i know that can take 6s but mine can only take 4s).A link was put up for Hobbyking.They were 5200mah 2s 30c Turnigy hardcase.They were only about $28 and i thought wow i should get myself a set but the guy wasnt keen on the current draw.Thats the bit that confuses me.If i had 2 sets of the same batteries but 1 set was 25c and the other was 30c what difference would there be?Thanks for any info.

Hi guys i have a thread saying i have got myself a savage flux 2350 for christmas and a set of orion 4000mah 2s 25c lipos but i am going to want another set or more.I am getting confused with the C bit.I know its the current draw and have read the lipo sticky on here but still a bit confused because i read on savage central where a guy was asking for lipos for his flux hp(i know that can take 6s but mine can only take 4s).A link was put up for Hobbyking.They were 5200mah 2s 30c Turnigy hardcase.They were only about $28 and i thought wow i should get myself a set but the guy wasnt keen on the current draw.Thats the bit that confuses me.If i had 2 sets of the same batteries but 1 set was 25c and the other was 30c what difference would there be?Thanks for any info.

its good for 4s, 14.8 more C power longer run times, and hobby king is the place,both have to be the same "C" rating 30 c better so is 40 c

Edited by jony nitro

the higher the mah the longer the run time. 5000mah will give longer run time than a 3000mah

the c rating is to do with dis charge rate. 5000 30 pack will deliver 150A continuos a 3000mah 30c will deliver 90A.

the higher the mah the longer the run time. 5000mah will give longer run time than a 3000mah

the c rating is to do with dis charge rate. 5000 30 pack will deliver 150A continuos a 3000mah 30c will deliver 90A.

I get the mah bit because its the same as nimh its just the c bit that confuses me so the bigger the c the better?

Thanks for the replys guys i think i am getting there now :P .So the bigger the mah the longer the run time the bigger the C acceleration low down :good: .I think the Turnigy 5200 mah 30c should be ideal then.All i need to do now is learn how to solder properly :D