• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Monster truck

vectra

I'd scratch the menace off the list if I was u

Yup.

I already did :good:

I heard they chew up the gears if used on "stoney" surface.

I will probably order one of these

T-Maxx from Australia

Anyone order from them ?

I got some cells from them last year and did not have to pay any customs etc. rofl

Wonder if i would get away with it this time :unsure:

If I do I would have it in for around £194

If I buy one from MSUK

It will cost £219 plus delivery..

that is one of many menace problems, coincedently mine just chewed up the gears for ne reason at all. I've had it since march its hardly been used cos it always broke but wen it was working everytime it went out it broke apart from 1 times. Its been rebuilt twice and this is the 3rd engine which I also think is knackered now

cheap weak crap and all the other schumachers look the same

The T maxx is old now go for a sav alot stronger to, best truck on the planet

well the c/f chassis is supported by a 6mm alloy plate which goes from gearbox and supports the engine too.

Plus everything else if sorted bulkheads shouldnt need replacing, good strong servo and engine. stronger and lighter wheels (rpm)

Edited by muhuha

:o :o now that is CHEAP! somebody show it to thunderdinosaury bloke before he buys his for that price minus the engine!

he abandoned us, said he's not coming back until he gets the truck - for help. He told me to join his games forum so I did but he started gettin a smart ass cos I was new there and he owns it.

I'll have the last laugh wen his dumbass can't get the truck to work :D

How much you wanting for that hot bodies Sam?

going by that the guy who i swaped with wanted £250 and he is very experienced and i have used it 2 times since then i would say £245 posted, im not sure wether to sell or not yet though

it just doesnt egt used, as when i have the choice i would pick my hyper 7 over it anyday, i just like my buggy

that is one of many menace problems, coincedently mine just chewed up the gears for ne reason at all. I've had it since march its hardly been used cos it always broke but wen it was working everytime it went out it broke apart from 1 times. Its been rebuilt twice and this is the 3rd engine which I also think is knackered now

cheap weak crap and all the other schumachers look the same

The T maxx is old now go for a sav alot stronger to, best truck on the planet

Dazzi220 what have you been doing to the TT engine in your menace to be on the 3rd engine and it tobe knackered now,i still have the same engine in my TT rallygame and it runs great every time i use it but not ran the car for the last year with it being to cold for me and no money.

Dazzi220 what have you been doing to the TT engine in your menace to be on the 3rd engine and it tobe knackered now,i still have the same engine in my TT rallygame and it runs great every time i use it but not ran the car for the last year with it being to cold for me and no money.

Schummachers are known for being onconsistant, some people get great engines, others get ones that fall apart after a few runs. My Mi2 has been very realiable but getting spares for it is not easy and customer service isn't great.

Well the thunder tiger 21 engine that Schumacher use in there nitro cars is a great engine if tuned right and will last a long time but if not it will wear very quickly and die and then a new one will be needed,i would blame the schumacher cars and not the engine as thats the only good thing in the cars.

:) the engine on my menace is the one thing that has been ok its just the rest of the pile of c*ap that falls apart every 5 mins :angry: it should be known as the slowest r/c not the fastest as they never go anywhere apart from the workshop to be fixed that is. lol

same here the menace is absolutly crap, I've hopped it up to death and it makes no difference at all, and if u look at schumies other rc's they all look the same - cheap and weak

Well the thunder tiger 21 engine that Schumacher use in there nitro cars is a great engine if tuned right and will last a long time but if not it will wear very quickly and die and then a new one will be needed,i would blame the schumacher cars and not the engine as thats the only good thing in the cars.

samari is right, my first engine was fine but it dies in human waste, 2nd flooded out and black tar stuff came out of it, the 3rd - current engine decided to scream its ass off one day as if it was REALLY lean even it was way below break in settings, its pratically cooked itself for no aparent reason at all, also striped my gears and wrecked the clutch and cbell

the menace is crap its broke more that its used and at the mo as countless other times before it,its sat in peices on the floor, schumacher are a discrace