• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hpi mt2 for sale

revorussell

:D well after buying a new revo i have to get rid off some cars.so here is my hpi mt2 .i've put a 2speed box in it (brand new) and some proline masher 2000 tyre's on it.plus i will inc 4 wheels (no tyres) and a k&n type air filter with it.it is rtr you will just need batterys and fuel.

i'm after about £140 posted for it.anyway i will take some pic's and post them later :)

:D well after buying a new revo i have to get rid off some cars.

Christ you have got rather a few cars, just looked at your signiture list. I'll get a swift kicking if I get a forth beast :nono:

Wierd thing though, it's taken all thos cars before you finally bought the right one .... The REVO!!!! rofl

Just realised that "300ZXZ31" has got more dosh than sense too ..... and a very understanding partner ..... or no partner at all :huh:

allrightforsomeIgottoselloneofmycarsjustsoIcanbuyanotherluckybastardsnotbloody fairifyouaskmeshouldbealawagainstitballs

Edited by MR_TiGGer

Christ you have got rather a few cars, just looked at your signiture list. I'll get a swift kicking if I get a forth beast :nono:

Wierd thing though, it's taken all thos cars before you finally bought the right one .... The REVO!!!! rofl

Just realised that "300ZXZ31" has got more dosh than sense too ..... and a very understanding partner ..... or no partner at all :huh:

allrightforsomeIgottoselloneofmycarsjustsoIcanbuyanotherluckybastardsnotbloody fairifyouaskmeshouldbealawagainstitballs

:D well the other half likes to have a new (real) car every 3 year's so i get want i want lol.still waiting for my revo to come :( but if its as good as my jato i will be well happy

:D well the other half likes to have a new (real) car every 3 year's so i get want i want lol.still waiting for my revo to come :( but if its as good as my jato i will be well happy

Not too sure if they compare?! The Jato is the high end replacement for the Rustler isn't it? Like the Revo supersedes the Maxx.

I love my Revo but my Sportmaxx with very wide wheels and 2wd is a simply a great laugh. I'll bet the Jato is like that, totally mad + 15mph quicker too whooooosh!!

Love to see one!!