• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NEB Bash 15/08/2010

KieranBolton

Well guys North Seaton then Cramlington was a great day and our biggest turnout to date nice to see some new faces turning up its good to see N.E.B growing every bash.

I would like to thank everyone who turned up at this bash again BIG thanks to Martin for bringing the cones and all the Washington bashers to this bash,

The day was great apart from the when the rozzers turned up and say there had been some complaints what a cheek you would think 20 bajas tearing up and around a field was loud or something,

We have set the date for the next bash as the 15/08/2010 its just after Chris's birthday and the day before billys so its being classed as the N.E.B Birthday Bash

The location is going to be at Tynemouth again as its a great spot, watch out Rob tho!!!

We at N.E.B hope to see you all at our next bash on the 22nd August

The N.E.B Team

The next bash will be held in Tyneside HERE :

So Who is up for this one ?

POSSABLE

Definites:

Kieran

Des

Billy

Chris

John S

Boro Rob

Liam

Ron

John

Jonathan + 1

Robin

Edited by KieranBolton

Oops thats my fault i changed the date for respect for the T bash incase anyone wanted to go...

of course me being a complete numpty only changed the main date and not the rest never mind it will be sorted tonight when i can be bothered of course....

Thanks for changing the date guys, I was gonna have to duck out of this one if you hadn't. Put me down for a definete. Wing wraps look great can't wait till I get mine. :good:

Thanks for changing the date guys, I was gonna have to duck out of this one if you hadn't. Put me down for a definete. Wing wraps look great can't wait till I get mine. :good:

I forgot you wanted one John (sorry) i will get on that today Robin wants one as well...

PM'ed ya buddy wing wrap is done...

JohnS.jpg

I'm gonna have to sit this one out dudes. I'll be back up the road 'til the end of the month.

never mind mate, there will be plenty more in the future and thanks for coming to the last bash we held :good:

I'm gonna have to sit this one out dudes. I'll be back up the road 'til the end of the month.

Na bother bud...

will you have a baja by the next time you can attend and N.E.B bash?????

Bil.

Kool Rob,

I just need Kieran to get his ass into gear and start doing the list as i think he thinks he is on holiday and the list will sort its self lol

In retrospect perhaps kieran was not the best choice for organiser. He is good at damaging cars & people though so if you could find him a new post maybe......"NEB official dogs todger" would suit him IMO....

ps sent the

• Like 1

I've spoken to Martin today he wont be able to make it to this one but 1 or 2 of his crowd will be there, I Know Ron is going. He's given me the cones to use so we can still have some fun with them.

Would you guys just FO :P IT wasnt intensional, anyways ive got the revo now :P

Kieran

yeah i'm sure people are breathing a sigh of relief now that you will just be bashing a "little" truck now........it could still kill though if you hit them between the eyes :rofl:

"wasn't intentional" - you mean you didn't look where you were going more like

Edited by perruzo
  • Like 2