• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Please Close!

zeezeetop

Would advise against the inferno. They have poor engines in them. Mine was problematic from the start

Would advise against the inferno. They have poor engines in them. Mine was problematic from the start

ah right i didnt have a problem with mine but there it is, like i said people are very helpful on here :) and sometimes someone can have the same rc as the next guy but get a whole different load of problems, some have none some have lots, so as it looks ignore my comment on the inferno,

im from west sussex myself fella, and whilst i dont have a suitable car for sale im always willing to help out, so if your ever out for a bash local im sure i can meet up and such, i have electric nitro and petrol so maybe i could show off an electric truck and see if it floats your bros boat as such

kris

another off topic but if you and your brother are interested we have a bit of a get together end of each month heres a link to our next one this sunday coming http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=81014 if you wanted to come along and see what cars do what there are a great variety of cars from revo`s losi savages truggys nitro leccy and petrol.

and its only in east Sussex mate :good:

i might also have a nice truggy up for sale if your interested mate :)