• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SUSSEX BASH 4

KYOSHOKEV

New bash date guys as above sunday 30th of may at the usual place address and postcode below and a link to the last bashes for those that have not yet been its a great venue and all the guys are very friendly turn up and and bash or just to watch bring the family lots of nice green grass for a picnic and loads of parking and only a 2 minuet drive from the beach.

Fort Road, Newhaven, East Sussex BN9 9DS

last 2 bashes

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=78631

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=74947

let me know what date you prefer and if you can make guys your radio frequency's

Edited by KYOSHOKEV

can do both too 30th would be better good.gif think the wife and kids are comming too for a picnic and padle in the sea good.gif

Hoping to come along to the next one of these!

Will bring my lad along and our two Rustlers and e-revo. All running on 2.4ghz

be nice to see you there mate have you voted on the poll above for a preferd date?

Yes either date is fine for me currently.

Though if I had to pick, I would go with the earlier date only because I missed the previous meets and the bashing spot looks mint.

looking like its going to be the 30th then guys i will give it till friday then going to close the poll and confirm the date already looking forward to it hope to have my losi desert truck on brushless by this bash :)

(the silent assassin) :lol::D

I'd like to come along to this if I may?

I'm a complete newbie to Nitro and would like to bring my Savage with me.

27mhz (red or green crystals)

your more than welcome to come along mate more the merrier a couple of the guys run savages including my boy.

be great to see you there :good:

is it alright if i tag along? no one said yes to me! :( (probably cos i didnt ask!)blush.gif

what time are you thinking of getting down there?

of course your welcome mate dont need to ask just turn up and bash :good: we get down there normaly arount 10- 10:30 am to get set up and start blasting around about 11 after all the banter ect :lol:

Kev are we all still on then for this Sunday? Who is confirmed and what time should we be arriving?

Really looking forwards to this meet. Hope the weather is as nice as it was last weekend!

Kev are we all still on then for this Sunday? Who is confirmed and what time should we be arriving?

Really looking forwards to this meet. Hope the weather is as nice as it was last weekend!

yes mate still on we have about 11 confirmed coming and 4 or 5 maybes weather looks fairly good mate might have a shower but plenty of shelter and i might even take a gazebo just in case but should be fine mate :good: arrive from around 10 10:30 mate to get set up have a bit of a laugh and banter then start bashing about 11 by 11:30 most of are in the pits doing repairs :lol::lol:

be good to see you mate I'm looking forward to this one more than any of the others :good:

cheers kevin

Hello People

New to this site but do we have any pics of the venue, wanna come down bit if I am its from london ......

anyone know of places in London???

Sweet

hi mate there is a link at the top of the page for the last few bashes with some pics of the site and post code ect.

there are some guys that get together in london take a look in the rest of this section there should be some info mate for you

your more than welcome to come along to this one good.gifgood.gif

Right then I will be there bright and early. Looking forwards to it matey!

For what its worth (and it isn't much!) the bbc weather says sunny intervals which should be grand. Anyway 3 of my 5 cars are 100% waterproof! Gotta love Traxxas.

Gav