• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hot Bodies E-Zilla vs HPI E-Savage

Kpowell911

i move on to other hobbies, Sell them and go on holiday etc etc, Regret selling every single one.

Bear in mind you used to buy and sell R/C cars pretty much for a living, back when I was 15-18, Id be buying and selling sometimes 5 or 6 a week! ITs how I used to pay for the stuff, I wasnt earning muc habck then, But ebay etc wasnt popular, Adn importing from other countries was unheard of, I took advantage of this, bought cheap, sold for a tiny bit more and then bought something else, sold that on for a profit etc, Then bought my own stuff with the profit. I was working part time on say

I feel that way about my trucks, could never sell em, ever. I miss my Rusty, but I'm a basher at heart, so it's 4wd all the way now. Come on Traxxas, give us a 4wd Rusty!

Don't, I love the look of the SC trucks!

Im the same...got kinda hoodwinked into believing some tiny poky shop that a kyosho twin force was a good buy for a self build monster...didnt know about forums in those days...

but 2 years down the line i love it, even though its flawed by solid axles and various other things.

Ive learned the hard way how to toughen it and stop bits breaking..upgraded lots of it and now i would never get rid.

At least its unusual ! And the guys i bash with are amazed at its speed considering its only a 3000kv motor . the kids that gather to watch us always like it the most !

I ve still got my E-zilla, the newer e-savage has the upgraded battery 3300mah and stronger c-hubs as notice there is a new webbing in the c-hub plastic mould, I am a member of the e-zilla and e-savage forum, I haven't use it much lately, not sure if I sell it or not

Im the same...got kinda hoodwinked into believing some tiny poky shop that a kyosho twin force was a good buy for a self build monster...didnt know about forums in those days...

but 2 years down the line i love it, even though its flawed by solid axles and various other things.

Ive learned the hard way how to toughen it and stop bits breaking..upgraded lots of it and now i would never get rid.

At least its unusual ! And the guys i bash with are amazed at its speed considering its only a 3000kv motor . the kids that gather to watch us always like it the most !

Only 3000kv? What size can is it? If it's big like the 550 motors, or bigger, it's gonna me insanely fast. Got any pics or video?

I ve still got my E-zilla, the newer e-savage has the upgraded battery 3300mah and stronger c-hubs as notice there is a new webbing in the c-hub plastic mould, I am a member of the e-zilla and e-savage forum, I haven't use it much lately, not sure if I sell it or not

I had an E-Savage a couple of years ago, didn't like the suspension and so couldn't be bothered to toughen it up, so it went on E-Bay. But that's only my opinion, if people are enjoying their rides, good luck to em. It's all down to personal choice, I cut my RC teeth on my 3906 E-Maxx, sweated blood to make it fairly tough, it's now being modded again in its own thread, that's one truck I could never sell, spent to much money and tears and tantrums on that baby to ever let someone else have it. There's a thread in the 'meet' section for a monster truck meet, somewhere in the middle of England, maybe it should be called the 'middle earth meet'? Hopefully, some of you guys can come too!?

Only 3000kv? What size can is it? If it's big like the 550 motors, or bigger, it's gonna me insanely fast. Got any pics or video?

550 size but a bit longer..its the genesis truck combo from Mtroniks.

I run 2 5200Mah Lipos through it so 14.8v its mental off the mark and good top speed..wastes most oil burners with wheelies mid race to boot !!

Check out "Grovelands north london bash" on the meets and video threads.

Middle england bash sounds sweet...im from leicester orig so could whizz up that way of somewhere near.

good.gif

strange request, Could you get me a pic of the Twin Forces' Battery trays?

sure guns...they are screwed to each side of the chassis...Ill take pics later once junior is

in bed and im off duty !

(Photobucket is down at the min..will sort pics when its up again )

Edited by barnetbasher