• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Mardave Ministox parts

Big T

I have managed to get a hold of an unbuilt Ministox from ebay. Everything was in the packaging but the guy had taken a couple of bits for another car.

I am missing a rear wheel and the rear axle. I know it's a long shot but if anyone has these parts could you let me know please.

I would consider a whole car but it would have to be cheap.

Cheers,

Tony

There are two type of mardave mini stox the old one which rear wheels connected to the spur gear and the newer one which has serpate spur gear.

If you are trying to get hold or parts for the second one just order striaght fo mardave direct the drive sharft is about £2.50 and at set of wheel's is about £3.50

so you might just buy it new.

the other thing is the stockcar that are around at the moment also you the mardave mini drive shaft and wheels.

do not know wether this will help you.

BR

Mr Ritter

It's the older one with the spur attached to the wheel.

LEE I couldn't for the life of me remember who told me about that, I don't have the number anymore. Could you find out how much he needs for it please? I hate phoning people I don't know :D

Tony

• 3 weeks later...