• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Modelsport Offers

Darkfilter

I have the G2 Pro w/6.5T motor and am incredibly pleased with it. No problems with the setup and touch wood it works great. I am changing the motor for something with more torque and so I can run 3s LiPo.

I like how small it is and light as well (compared to the old brushed ESCs I used to have!)

I have added some additional cooling fins (Coolermaster RAMSinks) to the chassis to help draw the heat out.

The only compliant I have is that they haven't released the pit software yet :confused:

Do you have the pit card thing though to program it all?

I do indeed.

It would be nice to be able to use some more of the advanced features though such as the logging and more refined settings.

RRCi had an early version of it and you could do a ton of stuff with it.

Sounds reasonable to me altough I would possibly pay a bit more and get the G2 Pro instead

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=33278

Feature set is slightly better and can handle more cells/hotter motors so may be a better long term prospect.

I like the idea of that but thats also in another produc i just looked at The losi Excelorin So i might need a comparison second opinion. ha ha tongue.gif

Would A losi System be anybetter with The heatsink and fan on addition for example and the wire already being soldered

Plus im only a basher not full on racer

Edited by Darkfilter

I like the idea of that but thats also in another produc i just looked at The losi Excelorin So i might need a comparison second opinion. ha ha tongue.gif

Would A losi System be anybetter with The heatsink and fan on addition for example and the wire already being soldered

Plus im only a basher not full on racer

I believe the Losi Excelorin system has it's issues and there are several people on here that have had them replaced(without issue) by Losi.

I like my MTroniks unit and am pleased.

I would suggest going with the Pro for that extra amp ratings and adjustability. I don't know if the Sport is 3s capable but it is always nice to have the option :good:I am just a basher as well, no racing for me.

How much is the losi unit you are looking at.