• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Motorbiking !

Milliscent

have you taken out the gasket/washer that is between the exhaust manifold and head that will add a few more bhp used to do that after my bike was in for it MOT when i had my CBT

I thought they only had those washers on the 125 two strokes or the bigger bikes that are kept under the 33bhp limit? I'm fairly sure that even a healthy cg125 won't make enough power to warrant having a restricting washer in it.

Bikes All the way i have to say... I think i am going to do my bike Test Afta Reading this thread i am big into my bikes the only thing i have had is scooters but had View off road bikes so i can ride Clutched Bike. Mr t where would i be looking to do this 5 day course. i passed my theory Test for a car couple years back but Completely got bored off Learning how to Drive. and Gave up/let my Theory Test run out.. sorry to ask all the ? lol but Yoldume stick to Bikes :P

Also you can Drive these on your bike License Yoldume http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AIXAM-A751-SL-MICRO-CAR-drive-on-a-motor-bike-Licence_W0QQitemZ170432696395QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item27ae94904b Solves all your problems a bit Pricey but if u ever got bored off the bikes there always Alternative with the Car

Edited by akka87

Also you can Drive these on your bike License Yoldume http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item27ae94904b Solves all your problems a bit Pricey but if u ever got bored off the bikes there always Alternative with the Car

I'd rather get the bus than drive that lol. It has a higher insurance group than cars such as clio's, corsa's, and fiesta's. So really, if he's worrying about costs of driving, then this isn't a great alternative lol.

Ive also not bothered doing my car test. (even got a mk2 golf given to me!)

Rode a 50cc at 16, a 125cc at 17/18, then did my bike test at 18 ( allbeit restricted to 33bhp).

Im 19, with 3yrs no claims, on a TPFT policy with breakdown and legal cover and it costs me £400 a year for 2 bikes. (Kwak ZX6R and a Suzuki GT250)

The golf would of cost me £1500 to insure....

Only reason id get a car licence, is so i could do my LGV/HGV licence for a job.

Edited by evoboy

4 stroke 125's ARE NOT restricted in any way, despite what people tell you. They are designed and built to comply with legislation around learner riders (ie, designed not to output more than 14.6hp, but most 4t's put out around 12hp). Despite what people tell you, you can't de-restrict them. Replacing the exhaust may release a pony or 2 as the standard ones are restrictive (newer ones having a cat) but the difference will be minimal and not worth the