• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

EVX-2

jim101092

Hi all,

Was going to use my E-Revo in the freshly fallen snow today, but i was somewhat stopped by the fact that, uh, the ESC doesn't turn the motor two ways - I get reverse, but no forward motion at all.

What is the problem?

Jim.

Ricky, i've got full reverse lol, just no forward.

And i have tried that - Well, just to be clear, could one of you enlighten me how to reprogramme it?

Right - Tried that calibration process; The red LED lights up, but it doesn't blink (should blink to indicate the appliance of full throttle, break etc)...Reckon it's just gone a bit kaputt?

Thanks Kev that was quite helpful - Again, will see if it works in a few minutes.

I just remembered though, i think i left the ESC on over night as this morning i heard my servos buzzing....Would this be of any concern?

Have you powered everything off and disconnected the batteries and left it a while before reconnecting and powering on? Does the ESC do anything at all or is it instant red the moment you power on?

this is just a shot in the dark.

i had a similar problem the other day with my stampede and it was the button that you push down, It was stickin down when you took your finger off,.

when you release the button give it a helping hand with your nail it might make it lift up a fraction.

it worked for me mate.

hope you have some joy with this.

Daztongue.gif

Edited by daza

I don't think it's the button - It always returns.

And no, bought it second hand. If it's given up, that's that lol - I need brushless!

I don't think it's the button - It always returns.

And no, bought it second hand. If it's given up, that's that lol - I need brushless!

lol brushless can have its moments aswell i kno that. :rofl: I dont really kno what else to reccomend try the traxxas forums? maybe?

TBH I'm not really in any hurry to get it back up and running - This snow is coming to an end, so i won't be missing much not having it running. I've got some mini's to pi$$ about with anyway! :P