• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

R/C Petrol Magazine

seanmcgrath48

I've just got back from the shop,after picking up my monthly R/C Car Racer mag....

Been getting this for the last year ...Great Mag...

But as I read throu it every month there,hardly any thing on petrol R/C's . . oh yeah the other month was a artical on the Baja SS (4 pages:confused: out of 110 + pages) yippy...

So is there a R/C petrol magazine out there....that covers Baja,FG's,MCD's, Carson's and other's....

Shorely theres a market for these R/C LargeScale magazine's....

Sean

I've just got back from the shop,after picking up my monthly R/C Car Racer mag....

Been getting this for the last year ...Great Mag...

But as I read throu it every month there,hardly any thing on petrol R/C's . . oh yeah the other month was a artical on the Baja SS (4 pages:confused: out of 110 + pages) yippy...

So is there a R/C petrol magazine out there....that covers Baja,FG's,MCD's, Carson's and other's....

Shorely theres a market for these R/C LargeScale magazine's....

Sean

unfortunatly not bud :(

Any newsagents worth their salt will do a customer specific order every month if asked,if its out there they can usually obtain it.... ;)

If that was only true...... the trouble I had just to get R/C Racer to start with...

R/C's Car's/Truck's are not so popular down this side of Ireland... Planes and Gliders yes,theres a club 5 miles away from me....

Sean

i was going to start a thread for this exact same thing, would love a largescale mag!

i cant see where the magazine is on that site :( theres newsletters etc but no mags, ill have another look

Edited by TRAXXAS-MAN23

• 4 years later...

Was going to start a new thread but saw this and thought il post it here...

Four years on and I wonder if there any Magazines that you can get in the UK that is about 1/5 scale petrol or has a section for petrol cars??

Still no Magazine..

BajaForum UK is your best place to ask any questions..

Sean

Anyone who's been around for a number of years will remember Model racer magazine - this changed to being an on line thing with a forum simply because even in the hayday, numbers weren't big enough. Largescale - as a scale isn't that popular with other magazines due to the small number of owners.

As the BRCA large scale PRO I have placed a number of race reports in http://www.rcracer.com/ with photos from our race director and some of the racers have done product reviews of their race cars. We are also hosting events like the Zenoah challenge cup which will be on RC racing TV and we'll also put a story together for the magazine.

Hope this helps.

Mike

ooh i always watch RC racing :) not much on the nitro or petrol races tho (i think the rhienhard the german is such a dirty racer :angrymad: )

id gladly watch that race just say when its gona be in the program :)

never really get any mags really, i like tractors and land rover international aswell i just have a flick through them :)